Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
leaves your nose feeling smooth and clean. Their package was extremely helpful on how to put the nose strips for those who wouldn’t know. I purchase this all the time. Those with sensitive skin it kinda hurts when pulling it off.
I actually don’t like these pore strips compared to the white ones. I feel like the white ones work better on my skin but my boyfriend said these ones work better on him so I guess it just depends on what kind of skin you have :/
It's a decent nose strip, it does pull out quite a bit of nose gunk but not as much as I'd like. It's barely painful whatsoever so i think it's good for teens who are just starting to get into facial care. I use them once a week.
I did not see a difference between these ones and the regular white pore strips. I think these just show more because of the black. The packaging is the same and so is the product. I wouldn't recommend these because they're more expensive for the same thing essentially.
Good b get a lot of my pours clean tried many times but i will keep trying there products. It was pretty gentel on my skin and the price was very good for the price. I do recommend it to my friends who need to get there pours clean
I wasn't very happy with the strips. They didn't stay flat. Once they are placed and dry, you peel them off. There was definitely a few blackheads removed but not as great as I had hoped nor as great as the reviews I had read beforehand.
These are not my favorite of the biore pore strips. They work ok, but not nearly as well as the white ones at getting the gunk out of your pores. Also, I️t leaves a lot of residue on your nose, and is a little harder to peel off.
I think this works way better than the regular strips. It was very effective although it could be better. It was kind of pricey but I didn’t mind it. The packaging was nice but could be cuter!? There is still room for improvement.
Pork strips have never worked on me. I know I'm doing them correctly . The most action I ever get from one is pulling hairs off my nose and an occasional pore will be cleaned out. So no luck with this brand either. I get nervous to buy them as they never work. Would love to find a brand that will actually pull the grossness out of my pores.
These did not work as well as I had hoped. They didn't stick as strongly as I would have wanted them too, and I wasn't really able to see any blackheads that were pulled out, which was disappointing.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos