BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nicole M.
leaves your nose feeling smooth and clean. Their package was extremely helpful on how to put the nose strips for those who wouldn’t know. I purchase this all the time. Those with sensitive skin it kinda hurts when pulling it off.
Ari R.
Odessa
I actually don’t like these pore strips compared to the white ones. I feel like the white ones work better on my skin but my boyfriend said these ones work better on him so I guess it just depends on what kind of skin you have :/
Matilda M.
Hawley
It's a decent nose strip, it does pull out quite a bit of nose gunk but not as much as I'd like. It's barely painful whatsoever so i think it's good for teens who are just starting to get into facial care. I use them once a week.
Brittney S.
Woonsocket, RI
I did not see a difference between these ones and the regular white pore strips. I think these just show more because of the black. The packaging is the same and so is the product. I wouldn't recommend these because they're more expensive for the same thing essentially.
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
Good b get a lot of my pours clean tried many times but i will keep trying there products. It was pretty gentel on my skin and the price was very good for the price. I do recommend it to my friends who need to get there pours clean
Tiffany D.
Morrilton, AR
I wasn't very happy with the strips. They didn't stay flat. Once they are placed and dry, you peel them off. There was definitely a few blackheads removed but not as great as I had hoped nor as great as the reviews I had read beforehand.
Jessica B.
Astoria, NY
These are not my favorite of the biore pore strips. They work ok, but not nearly as well as the white ones at getting the gunk out of your pores. Also, I️t leaves a lot of residue on your nose, and is a little harder to peel off.
Haydin H.
Searcy, AR
I think this works way better than the regular strips. It was very effective although it could be better. It was kind of pricey but I didn’t mind it. The packaging was nice but could be cuter!? There is still room for improvement.
Jessica b.
Virginia beach, VA
Pork strips have never worked on me. I know I'm doing them correctly . The most action I ever get from one is pulling hairs off my nose and an occasional pore will be cleaned out. So no luck with this brand either. I get nervous to buy them as they never work. Would love to find a brand that will actually pull the grossness out of my pores.
Charlin F.
These did not work as well as I had hoped. They didn't stick as strongly as I would have wanted them too, and I wasn't really able to see any blackheads that were pulled out, which was disappointing.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?