BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kelsey B.
Scottsdale
These are the same as any other pore strips. I would not recommend them. I was disappointed because I was expecting them to get rid of my blackheads because of the “cleansing charcoal,” when in reality it was a waste of money.
Aimee L.
These poor strip do a good job. They aren’t the best that I have ever tried, and if you have really tough blackheads, I don’t know that they would help much; however, if you have just a few non-severe blackheads, they work well.
Sharneece G.
Camden, SC
This is literally the best thing that has happened to my nose area yet. It is super easy to apply and gets rid of all my blackheads and whiteheads when removing. I wish there were more strips in the box but over all the product is great.
Olivia K.
These pore strips are fun to use, but slightly underwhelming. Not as much comes out of the pores as you would expect to. They are fairly cheap, and good to use if you want something to occasionally make your nose feel cleaner.
Cierra I.
Dayton, OH
These strips didn't really meet my expectations. I've used them 4/5 times and each time got the same result. It didn't remove nearly enough blackheads as I followed the instructions each time exactly. I wouldn't recommend them.
Annesha H.
Detroit, MI
Great product to use but I really didn't know what side to put it on. Other than that, this was a really great product to use and it got the job done. After I finished using it, I could see the whiteheads lifted from my skin!👍
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
Don’t use these!!!! Yeah, they do what they’re supposed to and remove the blackheads from your nose but they rip the blackhead right out of your skin. My pores started becoming super noticeable after I started using these. I would just recommend popping your blackheads the old fashioned way.
Jaimie M.
These really work on me!! I don’t expect all my blackheads to be removed but this removes the majority of them and it doesn’t leave my skin dry. It’s not too gentle but not super harsh either so it’s great to use on facial skin.
Ashley S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite ways to get those pesky blackheads off my nose. They are super sticky and very effective. So i use them all the time. I tried to use off brand and had to go back to these. I wouldn’t change a thing!!
Lourdes R.
Rialto, CA
i love my pore strips. i always buy these when i can and use them before i do my makeup. my nose tends to no hold any foundation if i don't clean my face or get rid of pores. I would always buy these from my local Walgreens or  Walmart.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?