Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are the same as any other pore strips. I would not recommend them. I was disappointed because I was expecting them to get rid of my blackheads because of the “cleansing charcoal,” when in reality it was a waste of money.
These poor strip do a good job. They aren’t the best that I have ever tried, and if you have really tough blackheads, I don’t know that they would help much; however, if you have just a few non-severe blackheads, they work well.
This is literally the best thing that has happened to my nose area yet. It is super easy to apply and gets rid of all my blackheads and whiteheads when removing. I wish there were more strips in the box but over all the product is great.
These pore strips are fun to use, but slightly underwhelming. Not as much comes out of the pores as you would expect to. They are fairly cheap, and good to use if you want something to occasionally make your nose feel cleaner.
These strips didn't really meet my expectations. I've used them 4/5 times and each time got the same result. It didn't remove nearly enough blackheads as I followed the instructions each time exactly. I wouldn't recommend them.
Great product to use but I really didn't know what side to put it on. Other than that, this was a really great product to use and it got the job done. After I finished using it, I could see the whiteheads lifted from my skin!👍
Don’t use these!!!! Yeah, they do what they’re supposed to and remove the blackheads from your nose but they rip the blackhead right out of your skin. My pores started becoming super noticeable after I started using these. I would just recommend popping your blackheads the old fashioned way.
These really work on me!! I don’t expect all my blackheads to be removed but this removes the majority of them and it doesn’t leave my skin dry. It’s not too gentle but not super harsh either so it’s great to use on facial skin.
This is one of my favorite ways to get those pesky blackheads off my nose. They are super sticky and very effective. So i use them all the time. I tried to use off brand and had to go back to these. I wouldn’t change a thing!!
i love my pore strips. i always buy these when i can and use them before i do my makeup. my nose tends to no hold any foundation if i don't clean my face or get rid of pores. I would always buy these from my local Walgreens or Walmart.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos