Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This works so well that I will be buying for me and my daughters.I didn't find it to be super expensive either which is a plus.I did recieve a sample before hand to try out and I think it's the best of like this
I’ve never tried the “normal” line of their nose strips, but these charcoal ones are fantastic. The wetter initially, the harder the strip dries, and the greater amount of gunk it’ll get from the pores on your nose
Personally, these are pretty effective as far as getting the top part of the pore clean. It does not though, deeply cleanse the pore and eventually what was left comes to resurface. I probably would not buy again although it has a good price point.
These are the best! I use them about once a week along with my facial. They work so well, my husband even started to use them. He has large pores and nothing else helps him get rid of blackheads as well as these.
I’m really into the charcoal trend right now so I tried these on a whim and they were magical. They were super gentle and loved the way they worked especially on the first use. I would definitely buy these again!
Likke these you can see a lot better all the nasteys that come out of your pores. the only downside is that i feel like these dont stick as well as the other ones so you may get some areas it does not clear out.
Did not work for me. I was expecting to see impurities come out of the skin, but there were none that came out! I could have loosened them but I didn’t find it to work after using these strips a handful of times!
I tend to love the charcoal products and these were okay. It made my skin feel dry after using it. It did get the job done but would only use it again if I couldn’t find a different kind. But it’s not totally bad
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos