BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Dawn M.
This works so well that I will be buying for me and my daughters.I didn't find it to be super expensive either which is a plus.I did recieve a sample before hand to try out and I think it's the best of like this
Jen H.
I’ve never tried the “normal” line of their nose strips, but these charcoal ones are fantastic. The wetter initially, the harder the strip dries, and the greater amount of gunk it’ll get from the pores on your nose
Nathalie A.
Newport News , VA
Personally, these are pretty effective as far as getting the top part of the pore clean. It does not though, deeply cleanse the pore and eventually what was left comes to resurface. I probably would not buy again although it has a good price point.
Angeliz R.
Lancaster
These are the best! I use them about once a week along with my facial. They work so well, my husband even started to use them. He has large pores and nothing else helps him get rid of blackheads as well as these.
Ashley W.
I’m really into the charcoal trend right now so I tried these on a whim and they were magical. They were super gentle and loved the way they worked especially on the first use. I would definitely buy these again!
Ty-jaria j.
Biore blackhead strips are the best !! First product that i ever used that actually do what its set out to do. Everyone with blackheads should try it.Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
monchika a.
Panama City
Likke these you can see a lot better all the nasteys that come out of your pores. the only downside is that i feel like these dont stick as well as the other ones so you may get some areas it does not clear out.
Nicole K.
Waite Park
Did not work for me. I was expecting to see impurities come out of the skin, but there were none that came out! I could have loosened them but I didn’t find it to work after using these strips a handful of times!
Amber S.
Opp alabama
I tend to love the charcoal products and these were okay. It made my skin feel dry after using it. It did get the job done but would only use it again if I couldn’t find a different kind. But it’s not totally bad
Gabby G.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product, however I did hear that if you use these too much that they actually leave your pores bigger than they were. However it does the job and I would recommend this and buy it again. 4/5 from me!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?