Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
An excellent product if you need a deep clean- I wish that the strips applied a little bit better, and that they pulled up more build up, but regardless a game changer and noticeable results. A bit tougher on dry skin, so I'd suggest using less frequently if you do!
This product is really gentle on the skin but still peels away the black heads. This product probably wouldn’t be best for sensitive skin, but for all other skin types it would be great. It doesn’t really irritate the skin but could probably irritate sensitive skin.
In love with these strips. You can see all the dirt and sebum that was trapped in your pores. After using them my skin felt brand new and clean, I would suggest using these about once a week along with moisturizers afterward.
These are amazing. I love putting them on but hate taking them off. They do the good tho. My pore completely vanished and it feels good while it on. Keep it on until it hardens and then take it off. I'd recommend it for sure.
These are a must for every beauty target run!!!! I love these! I just wish you could get more that 8 in a pack. But overall these are awesome I've been using them for years to get rid of and prevent the blackheads on my nose
I really using Biore black head strips! These charcoal ones I don’t like as much as the regular kind because they leave my skin slightly itchy but I have very sensitive skin. It still does the job and I would recommend them!
These are pretty harsh on your skin, but they did cleared my nose quiet a bit (not perfectly though) since I always have blackheads on my nose :( I use one stripe once a week or two. I don't think I would be repurchasing tho.
This product will make you feel squeaky clean. I definitely noticed it the skin on my nose feel smoother. I am slightly disappointed that I didn’t see any large particles removed. This product is gentle though and won’t hurt.
No matter how many new products I try, I still love using nose strips and these are definitely my favorite right now. My only complaint is that it is hit or miss how good it works. Sometimes they just refuse to try correctly.
I kept hearing about these strips and wanted to try for myself. You can see just how effective these strips work on getting the gunk and black heads out of your nose. I bought it at Walmart and will buy again seeing as my husband even likes and enjoys these strips
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos