BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Taylor P.
Alden
An excellent product if you need a deep clean- I wish that the strips applied a little bit better, and that they pulled up more build up, but regardless a game changer and noticeable results. A bit tougher on dry skin, so I'd suggest using less frequently if you do!
Kaylaaa ❣.
Minneapolis
This product is really gentle on the skin but still peels away the black heads. This product probably wouldn’t be best for sensitive skin, but for all other skin types it would be great. It doesn’t really irritate the skin but could probably irritate sensitive skin.
Rachell A.
Los Angeles, CA
In love with these strips. You can see all the dirt and sebum that was trapped in your pores. After using them my skin felt brand new and clean, I would suggest using these about once a week along with moisturizers afterward.
Bianca E.
Washington, DC
These are amazing. I love putting them on but hate taking them off. They do the good tho. My pore completely vanished and it feels good while it on. Keep it on until it hardens and then take it off. I'd recommend it for sure.
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
These are a must for every beauty target run!!!! I love these! I just wish you could get more that 8 in a pack. But overall these are awesome I've been using them for years to get rid of and prevent the blackheads on my nose
Kelly M.
Apple Valley, MN
I really using Biore black head strips! These charcoal ones I don’t like as much as the regular kind because they leave my skin slightly itchy but I have very sensitive skin. It still does the job and I would recommend them!
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
These are pretty harsh on your skin, but they did cleared my nose quiet a bit (not perfectly though) since I always have blackheads on my nose :( I use one stripe once a week or two. I don't think I would be repurchasing tho.
Anna K.
Columbus
This product will make you feel squeaky clean. I definitely noticed it the skin on my nose feel smoother. I am slightly disappointed that I didn’t see any large particles removed. This product is gentle though and won’t hurt.
Jessica O.
Mendota Heights
No matter how many new products I try, I still love using nose strips and these are definitely my favorite right now. My only complaint is that it is hit or miss how good it works. Sometimes they just refuse to try correctly.
Skye O.
Seminole , FL
I kept hearing about these strips and wanted to try for myself. You can see just how effective these strips work on getting the gunk and black heads out of your nose. I bought it at Walmart and will buy again seeing as my husband even likes and enjoys these strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?