Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product does what it says ! It cleans out my pores even the had to get black heads. It doesn’t hurt to bad when peeling off and only has a little residue left over. Even my boyfriend likes this product!! Would recommend!
I love biore strips and I was very excited when I found the charcoal strips. These did essentially the same as the normal biore strips did, which was fine. I was expecting better results with the charcoal strips that I didn't notice
I was pretty impressed with these after the first try I saw how much gunk it took out it was pretty gross but very effective now my whole family uses these they're affordable n actually more effective than a lot of high end products
I used these from a friend who notices I had a few blackheads and wanted me to try a strip I usually use a cleanser but decided I should give it a try it wasn't painful at all very easy to apply a bit sticky like slime.I would buy again hoping it's not so expensive
I bought these for our son, he absolutely loves them. He is a repeat user of these. Compared to others very gentle, he likes pulling it off. Great value great price for how many you get. I have already recommended it his friends! LOL
Easy application and it works rather quickly. Simply just clean your face after and apply to skin while wet. I like how this one is black so you can really see what it gets out. Usually always has a few visible blackheads after removing.
These are the only cleansing strips I use. Ive tried others but these are by far my fav. They are reasonably priced and cleaned my nose up so well. I buy them at Walmart, Target or Walgreens. They do kind of hurt to peel off but they really clean the dirt away!
This product is amazing . It ripped out almost all of the blackheads on my nose . I use this at least once or twice a month . The only fault in this product is that it leaves a red rash on my nose other than that I do recommend to others if you have bad blackheads as I did .
Absolutely love these strips! They clean out my poor and get rid of my black heads! If you're looking to up your skin care game definitely add these to the mix of your routine and you won't be disappointed I promise!! I will forever have these in my morning and night skin care routine!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos