BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Chloe S.
Say goodbye to those stubborn black heads! This little thing will do wonders for acne invested skin. It hurts when you peel it off but you will be so satisfied with the results I promise! I recommend to everyone with blackheads
Sydnee R.
DeRidder
I used to product and it worked great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asked. This product is also a great way to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads and it definitely moisturizes and makes your skin feel great.
Abby 💙.
Camarillo
Love love love! This product is amazing and honestly my lifesaver! It’s quick it’s easy and more importantly really gets those hard and stubborn blackheads and really gets into the pores to clear up the nose, thanks Biore ! ❤️❤️
Sarah C.
I'm rather disappointed that these nose strips worked worse than the original Biore strips I've tried several times over the years. It did not pull a single thing out of my pores. I was expecting great things for this product!
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I love these strips. They work so well at pulling out all those little blackheads but I feel like it also helps to keep my nose cleaner and oil free for longer. They are super easy to use and don't dry my skin out either.
Eve A.
Marlboro
Maybe I’ve been using hem wrong, but these just seem to not work. They feel nice and firming, but they just don’t do what they promise. I probably won’t buy these again, but they’re inexpensive enough where it wasn’t a big loss.
Alexandria N.
columbia, SC
These strips hurt. Point blank. They don’t unclog pores at all. The one thing that makes these better than the regular strips is that these at least made my nose less shiny. I won’t buy again and wouldn’t recommend. The price isn’t awful, but you only get a few strips.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
These strips definitely pull up gunk from your pores. It is a little bit painful to peel off, but they do a good job cleaning out pores. They aren't my favorite for clearing out pores, but they aren't a bad option from the drugstore.
Ivy A.
These honestly didn’t do anything. My nose didn’t look or feel anymore clean than when before I used the product. I was pretty disappointed because I’ve heard some good reviews about this product. I wouldn’t purchase them again.
Karina B.
I purchased these strips in the hope of eliminating black heads. They do work pretty great but I feel they can be so much better. The strips didn't remove too many blackheads, although it did remove some of them. I felt like this product could be much better overall but perhaps it just didn't go well with my skin.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?