Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Say goodbye to those stubborn black heads! This little thing will do wonders for acne invested skin. It hurts when you peel it off but you will be so satisfied with the results I promise! I recommend to everyone with blackheads
I used to product and it worked great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asked. This product is also a great way to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads and it definitely moisturizes and makes your skin feel great.
Love love love! This product is amazing and honestly my lifesaver! It’s quick it’s easy and more importantly really gets those hard and stubborn blackheads and really gets into the pores to clear up the nose, thanks Biore ! ❤️❤️
I'm rather disappointed that these nose strips worked worse than the original Biore strips I've tried several times over the years. It did not pull a single thing out of my pores. I was expecting great things for this product!
I love these strips. They work so well at pulling out all those little blackheads but I feel like it also helps to keep my nose cleaner and oil free for longer. They are super easy to use and don't dry my skin out either.
Maybe I’ve been using hem wrong, but these just seem to not work. They feel nice and firming, but they just don’t do what they promise. I probably won’t buy these again, but they’re inexpensive enough where it wasn’t a big loss.
These strips hurt. Point blank. They don’t unclog pores at all. The one thing that makes these better than the regular strips is that these at least made my nose less shiny. I won’t buy again and wouldn’t recommend. The price isn’t awful, but you only get a few strips.
These strips definitely pull up gunk from your pores. It is a little bit painful to peel off, but they do a good job cleaning out pores. They aren't my favorite for clearing out pores, but they aren't a bad option from the drugstore.
These honestly didn’t do anything. My nose didn’t look or feel anymore clean than when before I used the product. I was pretty disappointed because I’ve heard some good reviews about this product. I wouldn’t purchase them again.
I purchased these strips in the hope of eliminating black heads. They do work pretty great but I feel they can be so much better. The strips didn't remove too many blackheads, although it did remove some of them. I felt like this product could be much better overall but perhaps it just didn't go well with my skin.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos