Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these pore strips so much. I bought them from Walmart. The packaging is great. I use them all the time. They are very effective, and they leave me with no disappointment. I don't think I could ask for a better pore strip.
Ripping these pore strips off is the most satisfying thing. They're easy to apply and very effective. They remove every blackhead they touch and make you feel clean and fresh when you're all done. I would definitely buy again.
These worked ok but it did not stick well despite following the directions (dampen your nose before use) her precisely. The packaging was nice, instructions were clear and it was an affordable price. I wouldn't buy again though.
I love these! Price wise they're a little expensive but they're worth it since they do unclog pores but some spots are still hard for these strips to touch. However, they still remove some of the most noticeable blackheads. I totally recommend these!
I'm rather disappointed that these nose strips worked worse than the original Biore strips I've tried several times over the years. It did not pull a single thing out of my pores. I was expecting great things for this product!
This product definitely clears some blackheads. It does not though get all of them and the peeling of the product seems to be hard on gentle skin like mine making it very red and dry. This may be best for those with oily skin.
These pore strips are better than the original in a sense that you can see the dirt that it pulls out of your pores better. I bought this product at ulta, like everything else I buy. If you're looking for pore strips, buy these!
Definitely cleanses the skin well. Left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Would have liked to have larger strips, but for what they are.. not bad. The price point is satisfactory as well. Would recommend to others, and have!
When in doubt, BIORE is always a good option when it comes to pore strips. This stuff works like a charm. The great thing about this is that you can find it almost anywhere for an affordable price. I always buy mine at target.
Are use this product about once a week to clear the blackheads off of my nose. The directions are easy to follow. The price is reasonable and the product does exactly what it is meant for. It is not too harsh on my skin either.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos