BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
I love these pore strips so much. I bought them from Walmart. The packaging is great. I use them all the time. They are very effective, and they leave me with no disappointment. I don't think I could ask for a better pore strip.
Brittany S.
Harleysville , PA
Ripping these pore strips off is the most satisfying thing. They're easy to apply and very effective. They remove every blackhead they touch and make you feel clean and fresh when you're all done. I would definitely buy again.
Jessica S.
East Helena, MT
These worked ok but it did not stick well despite following the directions (dampen your nose before use) her precisely. The packaging was nice, instructions were clear and it was an affordable price. I wouldn't buy again though.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I love these! Price wise they're a little expensive but they're worth it since they do unclog pores but some spots are still hard for these strips to touch. However, they still remove some of the most noticeable blackheads. I totally recommend these!
Sarah C.
I'm rather disappointed that these nose strips worked worse than the original Biore strips I've tried several times over the years. It did not pull a single thing out of my pores. I was expecting great things for this product!
Kristen C.
Lisbon
This product definitely clears some blackheads. It does not though get all of them and the peeling of the product seems to be hard on gentle skin like mine making it very red and dry. This may be best for those with oily skin.
Kaitlin D.
These pore strips are better than the original in a sense that you can see the dirt that it pulls out of your pores better. I bought this product at ulta, like everything else I buy. If you're looking for pore strips, buy these!
Brandi C.
Sand Lake , MI
Definitely cleanses the skin well. Left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Would have liked to have larger strips, but for what they are.. not bad. The price point is satisfactory as well. Would recommend to others, and have!
Samantha V.
Shakopee, MN
When in doubt, BIORE is always a good option when it comes to pore strips. This stuff works like a charm. The great thing about this is that you can find it almost anywhere for an affordable price. I always buy mine at target.
Stephanie F.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Are use this product about once a week to clear the blackheads off of my nose. The directions are easy to follow. The price is reasonable and the product does exactly what it is meant for. It is not too harsh on my skin either.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?