BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Franchiska K.
Es un producto fascinante ya que es como un imán que atrapa las impurezas del rostro. Ya que mi piel es mixta (osea que es grasa en el área T del rostro) me es de mucha utilidad el producto ya que si se usa frecuentemente elimina los puntos negros y evita que aparezcan
Chloe S.
Say goodbye to those stubborn black heads! This little thing will do wonders for acne invested skin. It hurts when you peel it off but you will be so satisfied with the results I promise! I recommend to everyone with blackheads
Marcy R.
Blanco, Tx
I've used these a couple times and they work great! They hug the curves of your nose perfectly. It's a bit uncomfortable when removing but that just means it's working in getting everything it possible can out of you're pores.
Cierra I.
Dayton, OH
These strips didn't really meet my expectations. I've used them 4/5 times and each time got the same result. It didn't remove nearly enough blackheads as I followed the instructions each time exactly. I wouldn't recommend them.
Caitlin W.
Lawrenceville
These charcoal strips sure were helpful, however they were harsh on my skin. It hurts to take off, but it did meet most of my expectations. The packaging was nice and easy. Something that came off smoother would be much nicer.
Haley T.
Davenport, FL
I don't see much of a difference between this and and the normal strips. Still got all the blackheads out and it was awesome I was able to see them better on here (you look too don't lie) works great just didn't see a difference
Sharneece G.
Camden, SC
This is literally the best thing that has happened to my nose area yet. It is super easy to apply and gets rid of all my blackheads and whiteheads when removing. I wish there were more strips in the box but over all the product is great.
Sarah C.
I'm rather disappointed that these nose strips worked worse than the original Biore strips I've tried several times over the years. It did not pull a single thing out of my pores. I was expecting great things for this product!
Isamar M.
Caldwell
It was the best! I was able to see my pours at the end. It works amazing it really doesn't hurt when you take it off and it's really gentle on your skin, it makes you nose very soft afterwards. I love it! Totally recommend it.
Brandi C.
Sand Lake , MI
Definitely cleanses the skin well. Left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Would have liked to have larger strips, but for what they are.. not bad. The price point is satisfactory as well. Would recommend to others, and have!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?