Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Es un producto fascinante ya que es como un imán que atrapa las impurezas del rostro. Ya que mi piel es mixta (osea que es grasa en el área T del rostro) me es de mucha utilidad el producto ya que si se usa frecuentemente elimina los puntos negros y evita que aparezcan
Say goodbye to those stubborn black heads! This little thing will do wonders for acne invested skin. It hurts when you peel it off but you will be so satisfied with the results I promise! I recommend to everyone with blackheads
I've used these a couple times and they work great! They hug the curves of your nose perfectly. It's a bit uncomfortable when removing but that just means it's working in getting everything it possible can out of you're pores.
These strips didn't really meet my expectations. I've used them 4/5 times and each time got the same result. It didn't remove nearly enough blackheads as I followed the instructions each time exactly. I wouldn't recommend them.
These charcoal strips sure were helpful, however they were harsh on my skin. It hurts to take off, but it did meet most of my expectations. The packaging was nice and easy. Something that came off smoother would be much nicer.
I don't see much of a difference between this and and the normal strips. Still got all the blackheads out and it was awesome I was able to see them better on here (you look too don't lie) works great just didn't see a difference
This is literally the best thing that has happened to my nose area yet. It is super easy to apply and gets rid of all my blackheads and whiteheads when removing. I wish there were more strips in the box but over all the product is great.
I'm rather disappointed that these nose strips worked worse than the original Biore strips I've tried several times over the years. It did not pull a single thing out of my pores. I was expecting great things for this product!
It was the best! I was able to see my pours at the end. It works amazing it really doesn't hurt when you take it off and it's really gentle on your skin, it makes you nose very soft afterwards. I love it! Totally recommend it.
Definitely cleanses the skin well. Left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Would have liked to have larger strips, but for what they are.. not bad. The price point is satisfactory as well. Would recommend to others, and have!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos