BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brianna C.
revere
Purchased at: Walgreens
I honestly wasn’t a big fan of these strips. I’ve used them quite a few times and every time I wasn’t very pleased. They don’t work that well and they leave the sticky black residue on your nose after you take it off.
Kassie A.
It didn’t clear up my blackheads or pull any out. I see people all the time with boire strips that are full of blackheads and that’s what I expected. In the the end I was pretty disappointed and I wouldn’t buy again.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Great strips to use to get rid of black heads.  They actually work!  I have always had a problem area of my nose to the point where it made me self conscious.  These pore strips alleviate that for me and allow me to be a more confident woman!
sammy s.
Nashville, TN
They clean out your pores well but it works way better if you exfoliate before. I expected them to really take out any black heads and while it cleans your pores some i didn’t feel like my blackheads were gone after.
Elizabeth D.
Needville
Purchased at: Target
This product was awesome! It really cleaned out my pores. It was a good value for the price, and really helped my skin. I would say it was very effective and I am very pleased with the product! The price could be a little better, but overall it was good!
Michelle B.
Macomb
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these all the little blackheads just pull right out. I’ve used these in the past a ton and still do when needed I think they are harsh on the blackheads but gentle-on your skin. I would highly recommend.
Michaela B.
It didnt really do anything for me. I even watched a video on how to make them work better and nothing. It was to pricy for me. Very disappointed with their product. Yes it had nice packaging but it didnt do anything. There is always room for improvement
Melanie N.
Valrico, FL
My pores are absolutely huge so when I need some clearing this really comes in handy! It does a great job clearing and cleansing to the point where they look as if they weren’t there! Definitely a staple for acne-prone skin.
Sofía A.
They’re good, but I am not too much of a fan. I think these are a little too harsh which can end up damaging the pores and opening them more in the future. However, they do work when one needs a quick little cleanup.
Tyijah L.
Cairo
Biore Charcoal strips will work great for you if you suffer from big pores. I loved these strips because it made sure not to leave any white heads, etc. in my skin. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?