Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are super effective and gentle enough at cleaning out my pores. I can't help but laugh at people when they say that they're bad for your skin and break capillaries. They don't go THAT deep. These are gentle and so perfect!
Love love love! This product is amazing and honestly my lifesaver! It’s quick it’s easy and more importantly really gets those hard and stubborn blackheads and really gets into the pores to clear up the nose, thanks Biore ! ❤️❤️
This is my favorite part of the week!! Putting these strips on my nose and peeling it off only to see how amazing they work is the best thing out there!! They are easy to use and very affordable which is also another great pro!
Maybe I’ve been using hem wrong, but these just seem to not work. They feel nice and firming, but they just don’t do what they promise. I probably won’t buy these again, but they’re inexpensive enough where it wasn’t a big loss.
I've tried these strips many times and I've never been disappointed! These strips really seem to work great. Also, being able to see all of the stuff that comes out of your nose on a black strip is quite exciting as well!
This product was so much fun! I applied it to my nose and I literally saw dirt come out. I have used them many times since. They were super effective and not harsh or painful like some pore strips. I would recommend this product
These are the same as any other pore strips. I would not recommend them. I was disappointed because I was expecting them to get rid of my blackheads because of the “cleansing charcoal,” when in reality it was a waste of money.
I love these! Price wise they're a little expensive but they're worth it since they do unclog pores but some spots are still hard for these strips to touch. However, they still remove some of the most noticeable blackheads. I totally recommend these!
I have bought this product so many times. It has really helped with my pores and blackheads. It clears up my skin and I feel very refreshed after using this product. I would recommend it to someone looking to try something new.
These pore strips are better than the original in a sense that you can see the dirt that it pulls out of your pores better. I bought this product at ulta, like everything else I buy. If you're looking for pore strips, buy these!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos