BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are super effective and gentle enough at cleaning out my pores.  I can't help but laugh at people when they say that they're bad for your skin and break capillaries.  They don't go THAT deep.  These are gentle and so perfect!
Abby 💙.
Camarillo
Love love love! This product is amazing and honestly my lifesaver! It’s quick it’s easy and more importantly really gets those hard and stubborn blackheads and really gets into the pores to clear up the nose, thanks Biore ! ❤️❤️
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
This is my favorite part of the week!! Putting these strips on my nose and peeling it off only to see how amazing they work is the best thing out there!! They are easy to use and very affordable which is also another great pro!
Eve A.
Marlboro
Maybe I’ve been using hem wrong, but these just seem to not work. They feel nice and firming, but they just don’t do what they promise. I probably won’t buy these again, but they’re inexpensive enough where it wasn’t a big loss.
Ariel G.
I've tried these strips many times and I've never been disappointed! These strips really seem to work great. Also, being able to see all of the stuff that comes out of your nose on a black strip is quite exciting as well!
Emma G.
Batesville
This product was so much fun! I applied it to my nose and I literally saw dirt come out. I have used them many times since. They were super effective and not harsh or painful like some pore strips. I would recommend this product
Kelsey B.
Scottsdale
These are the same as any other pore strips. I would not recommend them. I was disappointed because I was expecting them to get rid of my blackheads because of the “cleansing charcoal,” when in reality it was a waste of money.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I love these! Price wise they're a little expensive but they're worth it since they do unclog pores but some spots are still hard for these strips to touch. However, they still remove some of the most noticeable blackheads. I totally recommend these!
Kylee F.
Franklin, TN
I have bought this product so many times. It has really helped with my pores and blackheads. It clears up my skin and I feel very refreshed after using this product. I would recommend it to someone looking to try something new.
Kaitlin D.
These pore strips are better than the original in a sense that you can see the dirt that it pulls out of your pores better. I bought this product at ulta, like everything else I buy. If you're looking for pore strips, buy these!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?