Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love biore strips and I was very excited when I found the charcoal strips. These did essentially the same as the normal biore strips did, which was fine. I was expecting better results with the charcoal strips that I didn't notice
I love these I️ have big pores and a lot of them especially on my nose these work so well for me and always clean out my pores. I️ would recommend them to a friend. They are very easy to apply as well. Very good price I️ think.
These strips are kind of hit or miss for me. At first, it seems like they're working well but it's been a time or two that I've had a nasty breakout following which is never any fun, I know that varies from person to person though.
This product has worked wonders for me. I bought it at Walgreens for a fair price and now I restock on it whenever I'm out. It really does get the job done. My nose pores feel so great and I definitely will keep buying this product.
I used these from a friend who notices I had a few blackheads and wanted me to try a strip I usually use a cleanser but decided I should give it a try it wasn't painful at all very easy to apply a bit sticky like slime.I would buy again hoping it's not so expensive
Love these they pulled all the blackheads and everything out of my nose very effective nice packaging very easy to put on nose very gentle didn't hurt pulling off at all. Good product overall would definitely recommend it to a friend
I unfortunately didn't love this product, I have a very problematic nose area, too many black heads biore wasn't strong enough to get rid of them all and it was a little harsh on the skin when taking it off. I wouldn't recommend for those with sensitive skin. And for better pricing I would go to my local Walmart or Target
This was the first brand of pore strips I’ve purchased and they were super well, the skin on and around my nose is always extremely soft after using one of these pore strips, and when used correctly they definitely get the job done!
Over all, for the price paid, these strips do take out a decent amount of black heads but they do still leave some behind and the pack doesn’t bring much. I find that they are best to use post a warm shower when your pores are open that way you give the product the best possible outcome to remove as much as it can.
I have tried these strips several times and I like that they really do clean deep within my pores. I have used other products and after I remove the strips my skin gets irritated and with these Biore strips I don't have that issue.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos