BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Karli B.
Wheeling , IL
I love biore strips and I was very excited when I found the charcoal strips. These did essentially the same as the normal biore strips did, which was fine. I was expecting better results with the charcoal strips that I didn't notice
Courtney A.
Crookston
I love these I️ have big pores and a lot of them especially on my nose these work so well for me and always clean out my pores. I️ would recommend them to a friend. They are very easy to apply as well. Very good price I️ think.
Kelsie H.
Columbia
These strips are kind of hit or miss for me. At first, it seems like they're working well but it's been a time or two that I've had a nasty breakout following which is never any fun, I know that varies from person to person though.
Estefani A.
This product has worked wonders for me. I bought it at Walgreens for a fair price and now I restock on it whenever I'm out. It really does get the job done. My nose pores feel so great and I definitely will keep buying this product.
Marisol R.
N Hollywood, CA
I used these from a friend who notices I had a few blackheads and wanted me to try a strip I usually use a cleanser but decided I should give it a try it wasn't painful at all very easy to apply a bit sticky like slime.I would buy again hoping it's not so expensive
Zion L.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these they pulled all the blackheads and everything out of my nose very effective nice packaging very easy to put on nose very gentle didn't hurt pulling off at all. Good product overall would definitely recommend it to a friend
Ana M.
I unfortunately didn't love this product, I have a very problematic nose area, too many black heads biore wasn't strong enough to get rid of them all and it was a little harsh on the skin when taking it off. I wouldn't recommend for those with sensitive skin. And for better pricing I would go to my local Walmart or Target
Sydney C.
This was the first brand of pore strips I’ve purchased and they were super well, the skin on and around my nose is always extremely soft after using one of these pore strips, and when used correctly they definitely get the job done!
Yeni M.
Over all, for the price paid, these strips do take out a decent amount of black heads but they do still leave some behind and the pack doesn’t bring much. I find that they are best to use post a warm shower when your pores are open that way you give the product the best possible outcome to remove as much as it can.
Stephanie K.
CATHEDRAL CITY
I have tried these strips several times and I like that they really do clean deep within my pores. I have used other products and after I remove the strips my skin gets irritated and with these Biore strips I don't have that issue.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?