Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have very deep and stubborn blackheads, I've had them for as long as I can remember. The product was very afforable so I went ahead and purchased it on my usual Walgreens run. I used it that night after a hot shower with my face still damp and heated. The product removed some of the blackheads but not as much to my liking.
Yesssss!!!! I love these strips, they work so good. They pull all the black heads off my nose. Gross right but it works. It's so amazing, it does hurt taking it off a bit but hey no pain no gain right. I put this in my pick ups Everytime I buy my restroom items I do recommend these to anyone who's looking to get rid of black heads and have better clear skin. Give them a try. You won't regret them.
I do have pretty bad blackheads around my nose, but this didn’t do much. I got it at Dollar General for the first time, and they’re just too gentle. I need something to rip the nastiness out of my pores. I don’t think I’d purchase again.
they work fine, but doesn't have the desire result as it is not as good as it looks, i bought mine at CVS, it was a little disappointing because i expexted better results, it's gentle with the skin, would maybe buy again but not for sure
These pore strips worked for me before I saw the dermatologist and my nose was filled with blackheads. As all strips do, it hurt to remove which I assume is a good thing! I loved seeing what was pulled out onto the strip after removal, but I found it to miss a lot of the blackheads and I was left with a good few in my nose still
Works so much better than the original! Worth the extra few bucks. Every time I peel one of these off you can see just how much it leaves behind on that little black strip. Helps to use it at a time in which your pores are a little more enlarged, like after a hot shower. These have become a regular part of my skin care routine.
I wasn't impressed with the charcoal strips. It didn't seem to extract that much and I have huge pores. The process of stripping it off was painful. I didn't like it. I wouldn't recommend this product and I would not buy it again.
This product didn't do what I wish it had. I feel like it didn't get my blackheads as well as other strips I have tried. It did get a few though and it isn't the worst. It's good for a last minute thing because it doesn't take much time.
This made my skin feel very soft and smooth it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging felt ok just a basic box. I have gone through 1 box of this and will not buy more. I think it is kind of expensive and it doesn't work!!!
I felt these were no different than the regular strips. I had higher expectations for these. They hurt a little when peeling them off and I still didn’t get the results I was looking for. Don’t recommend for people who have small pores.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos