BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
nicole v.
Gonzales , TX
I've been looking for a product that I could use that remove all of the gross stuff in my pores and then I found this charcoal mask by Biore. It didn't get everything out but it was definitely a lot better than other products I've tried.
Lexy G.
Fontana, CA
These worked okay for me but didn’t really do much on my boyfriend which was surprising. Pulled out surface dry skin and some sebaceous fillaments, overall the hype is about the fun and its definitely fun. I wish it extracted more though
Patty M.
works Really well to get rid of my black heads I would definitely buy it again, I got mine at a Walmart it was affordable, definitely worth the price, it works very effectively and got the job done, will buy more of it , I love it
karen c.
San Jose
This works awesome. I did a face peel at first and noticed that i still had some white heads and dead skin on my nose. I used the nose strip from bior ansld omg... everything that was on my nose came out. I couldnt believe it. Love this
Gabriela B.
Houston , TX
It is a great product. If you wanna get rid of white and blackheads you need to keep using to see improvement . It is effective. It's affordable not to pricey for the strips . They keep it trendy so we won't look weird wearing a whit strip so they have zebra, and cheetah print .
Linda T.
Groveland , FL
I've always used the pore strips from biore. But when I used the charcoal strips, I fell in love instantly. It left my nose so clear and smooth it was so amazing. I have no complaints. All I could say is that it definitely worked on me.
Abbie H.
Sharpsville
The bioré deep changing charcoal pore strips do a good job at their price. I got my at my local target. They are gentle going on my skin but are harsh coming off. I do use the often but not when my pores are badly clogged. You should get them if your pores are not badly clogged.
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
I bought these for my blackheads on my nose, I was happy with how much they got off my nose and that my nose stayed blackhead free for a while after, it's a decent price for the amount of strips. I would recommend this to use this product
Sarah S.
I just didn't feel like it really did anything when I used it. I didn't think it really pulled anything out and I felt they were rather expensive, even at Walmart. I don't know if I would buy them again.
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
I wasn't impressed with the charcoal strips. It didn't seem to extract that much and I have huge pores. The process of stripping it off was painful. I didn't like it. I wouldn't recommend this product and I would not buy it again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?