Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've been looking for a product that I could use that remove all of the gross stuff in my pores and then I found this charcoal mask by Biore. It didn't get everything out but it was definitely a lot better than other products I've tried.
These worked okay for me but didn’t really do much on my boyfriend which was surprising. Pulled out surface dry skin and some sebaceous fillaments, overall the hype is about the fun and its definitely fun. I wish it extracted more though
works Really well to get rid of my black heads I would definitely buy it again, I got mine at a Walmart it was affordable, definitely worth the price, it works very effectively and got the job done, will buy more of it , I love it
This works awesome. I did a face peel at first and noticed that i still had some white heads and dead skin on my nose. I used the nose strip from bior ansld omg... everything that was on my nose came out. I couldnt believe it. Love this
It is a great product. If you wanna get rid of white and blackheads you need to keep using to see improvement . It is effective. It's affordable not to pricey for the strips . They keep it trendy so we won't look weird wearing a whit strip so they have zebra, and cheetah print .
I've always used the pore strips from biore. But when I used the charcoal strips, I fell in love instantly. It left my nose so clear and smooth it was so amazing. I have no complaints. All I could say is that it definitely worked on me.
The bioré deep changing charcoal pore strips do a good job at their price. I got my at my local target. They are gentle going on my skin but are harsh coming off. I do use the often but not when my pores are badly clogged. You should get them if your pores are not badly clogged.
I bought these for my blackheads on my nose, I was happy with how much they got off my nose and that my nose stayed blackhead free for a while after, it's a decent price for the amount of strips. I would recommend this to use this product
I just didn't feel like it really did anything when I used it. I didn't think it really pulled anything out and I felt they were rather expensive, even at Walmart. I don't know if I would buy them again.
I wasn't impressed with the charcoal strips. It didn't seem to extract that much and I have huge pores. The process of stripping it off was painful. I didn't like it. I wouldn't recommend this product and I would not buy it again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos