BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ashley B.
Canton, OH
This product is pretty good it leaves a little bit of residue but other then that it works very well! It met my expectations and made my pores very clean. It's a little harsh but you're not putting it all over your face so it's fine
Alyssa H.
Miami Lakes , FL
I am constantly repurchasing this product. I buy it at CVS Pharmacy. I use is regularly however, not sure how well it really works. It is harsh on the skin and although it does take out some blackheads, I am still left with a bunch.
Dana C.
Marlborough
These were okay and I think they did a d cent job at cleansing my pores, but I definitely think that there are better products out there. I would rather spend more money to get a better product because this didn’t do enough for me.
Rebecca D.
Yorktown
Work better than the original ones.  Really gets the yucky stuff out of the pores.  Purchased at Target, they have a good selection.  Would buy again since this box will last awhile.  Easy to open packaging.
Kaitlyn R.
This product is honestly pretty great. I have a past with acne, therefore my pores are fairly large which causes blackheads. But these strips usually take out 80% of those tough guys. I buy them every other month to clarify my pores
Courtney K.
Flat Lick, KY
I don’t really see much of a difference after using this product. I wish it pulled more out of my skin, though I continue to buy because I feel like maybe sometimes it is helpful, but I definitely think there is room for improvement.
Karli B.
Wheeling , IL
I love biore strips and I was very excited when I found the charcoal strips. These did essentially the same as the normal biore strips did, which was fine. I was expecting better results with the charcoal strips that I didn't notice
Madisson F.
These were just alright. I have big pores that clog so easily on my nose and these just did not work how I was expecting. They barely removed any of the gunk off my nose, and just weren't very appealing. I would not buy these again.
Katana J.
Dana point, CA
My pores are extremely stubborn.  Most pore strips don't really work on my nose as nothing comes out on the strip.  These unfortunately didn't work on me, but I know lots of people who use these all the time and they love them, if it helps.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Easy application and it works rather quickly. Simply just clean your face after and apply to skin while wet. I like how this one is black so you can really see what it gets out. Usually always has a few visible blackheads after removing.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?