Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is pretty good it leaves a little bit of residue but other then that it works very well! It met my expectations and made my pores very clean. It's a little harsh but you're not putting it all over your face so it's fine
I am constantly repurchasing this product. I buy it at CVS Pharmacy. I use is regularly however, not sure how well it really works. It is harsh on the skin and although it does take out some blackheads, I am still left with a bunch.
These were okay and I think they did a d cent job at cleansing my pores, but I definitely think that there are better products out there. I would rather spend more money to get a better product because this didn’t do enough for me.
Work better than the original ones. Really gets the yucky stuff out of the pores. Purchased at Target, they have a good selection. Would buy again since this box will last awhile. Easy to open packaging.
This product is honestly pretty great. I have a past with acne, therefore my pores are fairly large which causes blackheads. But these strips usually take out 80% of those tough guys. I buy them every other month to clarify my pores
I don’t really see much of a difference after using this product. I wish it pulled more out of my skin, though I continue to buy because I feel like maybe sometimes it is helpful, but I definitely think there is room for improvement.
I love biore strips and I was very excited when I found the charcoal strips. These did essentially the same as the normal biore strips did, which was fine. I was expecting better results with the charcoal strips that I didn't notice
These were just alright. I have big pores that clog so easily on my nose and these just did not work how I was expecting. They barely removed any of the gunk off my nose, and just weren't very appealing. I would not buy these again.
My pores are extremely stubborn. Most pore strips don't really work on my nose as nothing comes out on the strip. These unfortunately didn't work on me, but I know lots of people who use these all the time and they love them, if it helps.
Easy application and it works rather quickly. Simply just clean your face after and apply to skin while wet. I like how this one is black so you can really see what it gets out. Usually always has a few visible blackheads after removing.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos