Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love using this when my pores are clogged from wears makeup after cheer competitions. It actually clears up my pores on my nose. I definitely would buy again because it’s cheap and I would recommend this product if you have really bad pores on your nose.
My sister and I actually really loved this one. It made our skin feel a lot cleaner and our pores less clogged. Anything charcoal actually is good for our skin—in our opinion, and Bioré is life. We use the Bioré charcoal face wash too.
My boyfriend and I both obsessively use these to pull the blackheads out of our nose pores and it's the best. I prefer these to the white onces since the charcoal pulls more out and having a black strip, you can better see the results.
They stick on very well, personally when i use this product i only get a few pores that come out so i don’t know if it’s my problem or if it’s the products problem. I also don’t really like when i take it off it leaves a residue behind
YES. these bad boys are amazing. I constantly keep them stocked in my bathroom. They are easy to pull off and they are easy to apply. I like them because they really dig deep and grab all the stuff out that we do not want on our noses!
This is a great product. It does just as it says it will and you can see the difference in the first use. To see best results you will need to use it multiple times, but it is worth it in my opinion. I would recommend giving it a try.
This is somewhat a good product but it has some cons. It's somewhat good value. I bought mine at Target for about 4 dollars. It's somewhat effective but you would have to steam your nose before and there is plenty room for improvement.
I’ve tried these pore strips multiple times but I’m still not a fan. For some reason my pore strips never pull out anything from my skin, mostly just pull of dry skin patches. But I’ve heard they work well for others so give it a try!
Got rid of most of the black heads but it is a little bit messy the black powder rubs off and makes a black paste when wet and the plastic backings get everywhere but over all a great product would definitely use it again it was great
bomb! so good for extracting blackheads from the nose. They’re gentle for the nose and don’t burn. I bought mine from Walmart. They’re very effective and worth the price. I would recommend this for people that like drugstore skincare.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos