BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Love using this when my pores are clogged from wears makeup after cheer competitions. It actually clears up my pores on my nose. I definitely would buy again because it’s cheap and I would recommend this product if you have really bad pores on your nose.
Leslye M.
California
My sister and I actually really loved this one. It made our skin feel a lot cleaner and our pores less clogged. Anything charcoal actually is good for our skin—in our opinion, and Bioré is life. We use the Bioré charcoal face wash too.
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
My boyfriend and I both obsessively use these to pull the blackheads out of our nose pores and it's the best. I prefer these to the white onces since the charcoal pulls more out and having a black strip, you can better see the results.
kylie d.
Andover
They stick on very well, personally when i use this product i only get a few pores that come out so i don’t know if it’s my problem or if it’s the products problem. I also don’t really like when i take it off it leaves a residue behind
brittany r.
Kissimmee, FL
YES. these bad boys are amazing. I constantly keep them stocked in my bathroom. They are easy to pull off and they are easy to apply. I like them because they really dig deep and grab all the stuff out that we do not want on our noses!
Clarissa J.
This is a great product. It does just as it says it will and you can see the difference in the first use. To see best results you will need to use it multiple times, but it is worth it in my opinion. I would recommend giving it a try.
angelika w.
Harwood Hts, IL
This is somewhat a good product but it has some cons. It's somewhat good value. I bought mine at Target for about 4 dollars. It's somewhat effective but you would have to steam your nose before and there is plenty room for improvement.
Jamie P.
Staten Island
I’ve tried these pore strips multiple times but I’m still not a fan. For some reason my pore strips never pull out anything from my skin, mostly just pull of dry skin patches. But I’ve heard they work well for others so give it a try!
Ayla M.
Nashville
Got rid of most of the black heads but it is a little bit messy the black powder rubs off and makes a black paste when wet and the plastic backings get everywhere but over all a great product would definitely use it again it was great
Randi S.
bomb! so good for extracting blackheads from the nose. They’re gentle for the nose and don’t burn. I bought mine from Walmart. They’re very effective and worth the price. I would recommend this for people that like drugstore skincare.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?