BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kim D.
Dover, PA
I was pleasantly impressed with this product. Everyone in the house used them and had great results. The packaging was helpful. I recommend this product for all. I’m definitely going to be a repeat purchaser for this.
Erica C.
harleysville
I felt like they made my skin smoother but did not take out all of my blackheads. It was also a little painful to remove and required a hard pulling motion to get off of my face. It was not terrible but I would think there are better products on the market
Hadiya V.
Jackson, MS
I bought this product in hopes of getting rid of some blackheads around my nose. It was kinda pricey and it was painful. I expected more from this product and this brand as a whole. I would not recommend this product.
Brianna C.
revere
Purchased at: Walgreens
I honestly wasn’t a big fan of these strips. I’ve used them quite a few times and every time I wasn’t very pleased. They don’t work that well and they leave the sticky black residue on your nose after you take it off.
Ren M.
Eugene
The charcoal nose strips are more affective than the regular ones. I’ve bought the regular ones before but this is my first time using the charcoal ones and I’ll continue buying the charcoal ones. I bought it at Ulta.
Mariah P.
Des Moines, IA
I’ve been using this brand since i was in middle school. I’ve always had problems with my pores and blackheads on my face. Every one of their products works brilliantly at making my face look clean and flawless! I would recommend these day in and day out!
Kassie A.
It didn’t clear up my blackheads or pull any out. I see people all the time with boire strips that are full of blackheads and that’s what I expected. In the the end I was pretty disappointed and I wouldn’t buy again.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Great strips to use to get rid of black heads.  They actually work!  I have always had a problem area of my nose to the point where it made me self conscious.  These pore strips alleviate that for me and allow me to be a more confident woman!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I do love these nose strips. I find them at CVS and Walmart but they can be found at most chain stores. Price is not always the best...more on the higher end but it's worth the price. I would recommend these to everyone.
Sofía A.
They’re good, but I am not too much of a fan. I think these are a little too harsh which can end up damaging the pores and opening them more in the future. However, they do work when one needs a quick little cleanup.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?