BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
boo b.
Theses nose strips don’t work too much for me. I got these off of Ulta along with the regular deep cleansing biore strips. I didn’t like these because when I went to peel off the strip all the residue stayed on my nose and left little black dots on my nose where the product stayed so instead of it cleaning my nose pores, it filled them. I had to use a deep cleansing pore strip after the charcoal one to get some of the product out.
👑Samantha A.
Florida, NY
These are crazy good. I keep buying more & more of these. They are very easy to use and work extremely well. They definitely do hurt a little bit when you pull them off, as with any charcoal mask, but WELL WORTH IT!!!! You can physically see the stuff it pulls out of your pores! Leaves your nose feeling smooth and breathable. Highly highly recommend these to everyone!
Cici K.
San Diego
I like this charcoal nose strips because it is very gentle on your skin and it helps you really get blackheads out. The packaging is very nice, and it comes individual packaging so you can also take it with you in any makeup bag. I usually buy this product about 2 times a month. If you are tired of blackheads around your nose area I really recommend this product.
Purnima D.
My blackheads went a little after using this on my nose. It is more effective adding a little oil on your nose. The packaging is nice. I wish it was bit more effective though. There is room for more improvement. I wish it wasn’t solid but something you can peel off.
Catherine P.
I have terrible blackheads on my nose and have always felt self conscious, but I do a pore strip every other week now and the difference is amazing! My nose is clear and the skin on my nose is so soft. I just hold recommend this product! My only con was the price for amount of pore strips in box, but I love them so much, so I cut back on something else.
Mo M.
This product i can’t live without! For someone who wears make up a lot my pores often clogged!  At first I did not think that it was going to work but once I apply the nose strip and let it sit and then pulled it off my skin felt amazing my pores were clean.  The experience was so refreshing  and I have added these in my daily routine .
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
I speak on the price i used one of my sisters nose strips. However i did not notice a smell. The product wasnt messy not charcol or anything rubbed off. The profuct was easy to apply. A problem i did notice was that once it dried it didnt dry down on all places and lay flat on my nose. There were some soots where the dtripp was raised in a way. Dried but not flat on my nose. Next the strip was painful to get off and ive used strips that werent as painful as this particular one. However it did get some stuff out of my nose that was evident. Now i will say it didnt get everything out and it left my nose red for a couple hours. I am biracial and of the lighter skin complexion so redness is noticeable. I didnt have a skin reaction or anything. Overall I would try it again
laura b.
I'm a big biore fan . And this strips arent an exception however I didn't find a difference between the regular ones and the charcoal ones they both do the same thing... in my point of view very effective to get those small annoying black heads . It wont grab the bigger and stubborn ones but it will grab all the tiny ones you dodnt even know you had .
Yasline c.
I love these pore strips! I try not to use them too often so maybe once a week or every ten days or so. It's easy to do at home m, just pop it on while you watch TV and pull the strip off in about fifteen minutes. It's crazy how much stuff gets trapped in our pores that we don't see normally. These a super affordable and definitely get the job done.
Samantha G.
Staten Island, NYl
I was very dissatisfied and disappointed with this product honestly I love all Biores products from thier face washes too charcoal n baking soda cleansers. But the nose strips just aren't worth it. I'm glad I tried one for free from a magazine. My nose like most is filled with black heads so I was so looking forward to getting these out n seeing them on the strip. I followed the directions and waited till my nose felt like it was gonna crack, n then peeled off the strip. Too my sadness & dismay there was hardly anything there n in looking in the mirror my blackheads were still there. These strips are everywhere.. Along with the original ones. I remember the o.g one working a bit better, but not as much.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?