BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Micha B.
It’s nice but it leaves a residue on your face. And it doesn’t get all of the black heads out no matter how much you leave it in. People make a big rave but it not that big.my box was smashed when I got it. Yes, lots of improvement
karen c.
San Jose
This works awesome. I did a face peel at first and noticed that i still had some white heads and dead skin on my nose. I used the nose strip from bior ansld omg... everything that was on my nose came out. I couldnt believe it. Love this
Lindsey H.
Mapleton, UT
I usecharchoal strips every couple of weeks. It really does clean out my pores and makes my skin feel SO soft. It provides good coverage and is straightforward for use. I can't describe how satisfying it is to finally peel off after 15 minutes and see all the gunk from your pores!
Erica P.
Omaha
The Biore pore strips loved my face, and my face loved them. The packaging was very cute, and they weren’t too pricey. The only objection was that it was a little harsh on my pores, but that was expected! It helped to get the job done. 👍🏻
Amy H.
Dimmitt, TX
Biore porestrips are my favorite! Very affordable and easy to find. I have discovered that if I use a baking soda paste to scrub the area before using the pore strips, it pulls out even more! So easy to use and you can't beat the price!
Jessica J.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This product didn't do what I wish it had. I feel like it didn't get my blackheads as well as other strips I have tried. It did get a few though and it isn't the worst. It's good for a last minute thing because it doesn't take much time.
Briana B.
Chicago , IL
These definitely work if you use them right. With these type of things you need to peel upwards instead of just peeling off. Charcoal is a great ingredient to use for pulling out black heads which is my primary problem. Def recommend tho
Kelly Louise D.
Cape Coral`
This is a life saver!! I don't know where to begin. Let me start with how disgusting my blackheads were on my nose. I tried some peel off masks to try to yank off those suckers and as it helped to minimize the blackheads, it did not get rid of them. I've been using masks just for those blackheads for about 4 years now. I got this product about 3 months ago and my nose has never been any clearer! Mind you, it will not get every single one but it will get rid of a well amount that makes it look like you have none. My blackheads got yanked to the very end and my pores minimized. I am so pleased with this product, I recommend this to anyone that is wanting to remove those pesky black heads off your nose. After using this nose strip, I use the moisturizer from Biore that helps keep those blackheads and other blemishes to form. Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub
Cassandra R.
I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has a blackhead problem on their nose. When applied correctly it takes out my white and blackheads and makes my pores visible smaller. If you also wash your nose area before you apply the strip it works better in my opinion!
Bryce B.
Moscow
Think if the Facebook videos that have shared around the last year because of the black face masks... this didn't hurt as badly as those but it LITERALLY tore out hair and left my soul feeling extra dry. I see no benefit of this product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?