Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This is somewhat a good product but it has some cons. It's somewhat good value. I bought mine at Target for about 4 dollars. It's somewhat effective but you would have to steam your nose before and there is plenty room for improvement.
I love the hire pore cleansing strips, I love that you can see that they work after taking them off. Its amazing the difference these strips made to my skin. My chinos my biggest problem area and after using these you can't even tell!
I’ve tried these pore strips multiple times but I’m still not a fan. For some reason my pore strips never pull out anything from my skin, mostly just pull of dry skin patches. But I’ve heard they work well for others so give it a try!
I got these because I thought that they might be better than the regular pore strips. Unfortunately, they didn't pull the junk out of any of my pores and I saw no difference, just really dried out my nose. Wouldn't really recommend it
This strips definitely work but I feel like they are too pricey! The knock off ones work just as well, and for that matter the cheap black blackheads masks work amazingly too. Or even a DIY blackhead remover!! Wouldn't really recommend
These work great but I didn't think they were any better or different than the original Biore pore strips. Although, the one thing I strongly disliked was that some of the black residue got left behind on my face after peeling off the strip.
My boyfriend and I both obsessively use these to pull the blackheads out of our nose pores and it's the best. I prefer these to the white onces since the charcoal pulls more out and having a black strip, you can better see the results.
Biore nose strips was my most anticipated product I wanted to test out. It was a little expensive for a little bit of nose strips. After I used it some of the pimples came out but it left my nose dry at the end and my skin felt tough.
Super effective and doesn't disappoint! Always grossly satisfying to see what it takes out of my pores. It wasn't too harsh on my face but got the job done. I bought it at my local CVS. No room for improvement because it works so well.
Got rid of most of the black heads but it is a little bit messy the black powder rubs off and makes a black paste when wet and the plastic backings get everywhere but over all a great product would definitely use it again it was great
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos