BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
angelika w.
Harwood Hts, IL
This is somewhat a good product but it has some cons. It's somewhat good value. I bought mine at Target for about 4 dollars. It's somewhat effective but you would have to steam your nose before and there is plenty room for improvement.
Tatiana H.
I love the hire pore cleansing strips, I love that you can see that they work after taking them off. Its amazing the difference these strips made to my skin. My chinos my biggest problem area and after using these you can't even tell!
Jamie P.
Staten Island
I’ve tried these pore strips multiple times but I’m still not a fan. For some reason my pore strips never pull out anything from my skin, mostly just pull of dry skin patches. But I’ve heard they work well for others so give it a try!
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
I got these because I thought that they might be better than the regular pore strips. Unfortunately, they didn't pull the junk out of any of my pores and I saw no difference, just really dried out my nose. Wouldn't really recommend it
Paige L.
Columbia, MO
This strips definitely work but I feel like they are too pricey! The knock off ones work just as well, and for that matter the cheap black blackheads masks work amazingly too. Or even a DIY blackhead remover!! Wouldn't really recommend
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
These work great but I didn't think they were any better or different than the original Biore pore strips. Although, the one thing I strongly disliked was that some of the black residue got left behind on my face after peeling off the strip.
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
My boyfriend and I both obsessively use these to pull the blackheads out of our nose pores and it's the best. I prefer these to the white onces since the charcoal pulls more out and having a black strip, you can better see the results.
Melanie C.
New York
Biore nose strips was my most anticipated product I wanted to test out. It was a little expensive for a little bit of nose strips. After I used it some of the pimples came out but it left my nose dry at the end and my skin felt tough.
Megan D.
Bridgewater, NJ
Super effective and doesn't disappoint! Always grossly satisfying to see what it takes out of my pores. It wasn't too harsh on my face but got the job done. I bought it at my local CVS. No room for improvement because it works so well.
Ayla M.
Nashville
Got rid of most of the black heads but it is a little bit messy the black powder rubs off and makes a black paste when wet and the plastic backings get everywhere but over all a great product would definitely use it again it was great
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?