BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kayshalyn L.
Not only did this product take out the black head that were in my nose area but it also took of some small facial hairs that were on my nose... it definitely did the job but i also paid a price for it
Ayisha K.
The product is really nice but I have noticed after using it, more blackheads start to come out. I would reccomend it to others however your probably going to have to use it alot. I have used this product many times. I would buy it again.
Annalise W.
frazeysburg
It’s an okay product. It will get all the dirt out but if you’re looking for a product that will get rid of your blackheads and whiteheads right away then this won’t be the product for you. But it does work okay and it’s for every skin type and it’s a good price.
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
Thi strip Was a little strong for my skin after I removed the strip and rinsed off the residue. It does work without a doubt because it lifted a lot of dirt and blackheads out of my pores. Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
nicole v.
Gonzales , TX
I've been looking for a product that I could use that remove all of the gross stuff in my pores and then I found this charcoal mask by Biore. It didn't get everything out but it was definitely a lot better than other products I've tried.
Morgan H.
Chesapeake
These strips are the best!! A little pricey but definitely worth buying. They are easy to apply and painful to pull off but pain is beauty!! My pores have cleared up sufficiently since using this product and I would definitely buy again!
Sarah S.
I just didn't feel like it really did anything when I used it. I didn't think it really pulled anything out and I felt they were rather expensive, even at Walmart. I don't know if I would buy them again.
Amy H.
Dimmitt, TX
Biore porestrips are my favorite! Very affordable and easy to find. I have discovered that if I use a baking soda paste to scrub the area before using the pore strips, it pulls out even more! So easy to use and you can't beat the price!
Patty M.
works Really well to get rid of my black heads I would definitely buy it again, I got mine at a Walmart it was affordable, definitely worth the price, it works very effectively and got the job done, will buy more of it , I love it
D c.
These strips are the best I have come across so far. They really do take off most if not all blackheads on my nose. The only problem I encountered using them was that there was residue from the strip left on after peeling the strip off, but overall I would buy this product again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?