Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Not only did this product take out the black head that were in my nose area but it also took of some small facial hairs that were on my nose... it definitely did the job but i also paid a price for it
The product is really nice but I have noticed after using it, more blackheads start to come out. I would reccomend it to others however your probably going to have to use it alot. I have used this product many times. I would buy it again.
It’s an okay product. It will get all the dirt out but if you’re looking for a product that will get rid of your blackheads and whiteheads right away then this won’t be the product for you. But it does work okay and it’s for every skin type and it’s a good price.
I've been looking for a product that I could use that remove all of the gross stuff in my pores and then I found this charcoal mask by Biore. It didn't get everything out but it was definitely a lot better than other products I've tried.
These strips are the best!! A little pricey but definitely worth buying. They are easy to apply and painful to pull off but pain is beauty!! My pores have cleared up sufficiently since using this product and I would definitely buy again!
I just didn't feel like it really did anything when I used it. I didn't think it really pulled anything out and I felt they were rather expensive, even at Walmart. I don't know if I would buy them again.
Biore porestrips are my favorite! Very affordable and easy to find. I have discovered that if I use a baking soda paste to scrub the area before using the pore strips, it pulls out even more! So easy to use and you can't beat the price!
works Really well to get rid of my black heads I would definitely buy it again, I got mine at a Walmart it was affordable, definitely worth the price, it works very effectively and got the job done, will buy more of it , I love it
These strips are the best I have come across so far. They really do take off most if not all blackheads on my nose. The only problem I encountered using them was that there was residue from the strip left on after peeling the strip off, but overall I would buy this product again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos