Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
They have worked so well for my skin which is combination and it is also so easy to apply. Also it was a very good value. For me it was pretty hurtful when taking it off. The only thing I would say to improve is the feeing of taking it off.
I was pretty happy with this product. It definitely helped keep my nose clear. I have trouble with big pores and it helped out with my black heads. Not AS thorough at removing black heads as I would've liked but would definitely use again.
These are my holy grail of blackhead treatments! They're gentle on the skin and didn't leave any charcoal behind on my face like alternative brands I've used before. These even took off a lot of dead skin that was peeling on my nose as well. Would definitely purchase more of these!
my husband and i used this for the first time and we looooved it!! it pulled out our whiteheads and blackheads really good. we used it at least once a week. and it helped my husband a lot, now you don't even see tge blackheads on his nose.
These strips work pretty well. They pull out the dirt and grime pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the whole charcoal thing, however my teenage daughter prefers the charcoal and likes the way it works on her skin she has alot of break outs.
LOVE THESE !!! I don’t have to buy them often because they do such a great job. I am in the gym a lot and sometimes my pores just get clogged around my nose, these always clear up my nose. Doesn’t hurt to peel off and really patches on the dirt and oil. Inexpensive and easy to find.
I love the idea behind these strips, but they can be a bit hard to work with. The strips apply easily, but the removal is quite painful, and I don’t always see very much coming out of my pores onto the strip. This product is sort of a hit or miss at different times that I’ve used it.
Great product! Did exactly what it claimed it would do; clear my pores! Incredibly effective! Left my nose smooth and free of blackheads. Purchased from target at a reasonable price. I think they hit the nail on the head with this product.
They remove blackheads, as you can see on the strip, but there's always still some left in my skin... However I can't entirely blame the product, they are stubborn! I'm sure if I routinely kept up with these, I'd have better results. I do however enjoy that there's charcoal for skin purification.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos