Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips aren’t bad, but I could see them working much better if worked on harder. Granted they are not awful and also not very expensive. The packaging is a bit confusing, and a lot to take in. However, if you are on a budget and need something to get the job done, this will work.
What a great addition to the biore pore strip line. I am a huge charcoal fan. And these strips work so great. I have a ton of issues with blackheads on my nose and with these new strips they are disappearing and staying gone. I highly recommend.
It's always fun to use these strips and clean out all the crap that's on my nose. Really simple to use and gentle on your skin even though you're peel it off. Just feels a little stiff when it's dry but that just means it's time to take it off
I buy these whenever I feel like I need a good purge of my face. These are perfect for people like me who feel like seeing is believing. My face feels instantly cleaner when I see all the gunk the strip pulls off. It's a guilty pleasure thing.
I have always used classic Biore strips and was excited when they came out with the charcoal version but simply didn't see a difference between the two besides the price. The charcoal strips are effective in helping clear spotty clogged pores but don't offer a long term solution for me.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with oily skin. My skin felt very refreshed after using and this bar is extremely gentle. I recommend using it on your hands and then applying to your face because there are exfoliating beads as the bar gets used. Overall, great product. Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Cleared out most blackheads, left no residue on skin and left skin feeling smooth. I bought it at Walgreens. Yes it did meet my expectations. It was nice. First time trying the product it was very enjoyable. Yes I would buy this product again.
These are for the most part pretty good, there kinda my quick go to before work or going out. They get some of my pores out, but often leave a white sticky residue on my face even after they are rock hard dry. But for the most part there good!
These work just like their original pore strips I think. They are good if your pores are super open, but other than that I don’t use them. I think they are nice if your blackheads are super super bad, but other than that, not really worth it.
Biore Is one of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos