BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
Biore Is one of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
Anna B.
Nitro, WV
this product does what it claims it will do! i like the charcoal strips better than the originals because i feel as though they work a lot better. i've only ever purchased once because i like other products better but this is a great product!
Ivy N.
Grand Forks, ND
These are for the most part pretty good, there kinda my quick go to before work or going out. They get some of my pores out, but often leave a white sticky residue on my face even after they are rock hard dry. But for the most part there good!
Gloria C.
Doral, FL
I actually bought these at walmart for myself but I ended up using them for my husband who has a very greasy skin and also big cloged pores, and it got rif od about 50% of them with the first use, it's very effective and i would recomend it to all of my friends.
Sierra W.
Clemson, SC
These things work SO well. They pull out black heads well and do not hurt taking off that bad. My only complaint is that afterwards it makes my nose very dry. I would recommend these to others because they are pretty inexpensive and do the job
Jessica G.
New Lenox
Very great product. Very affordable. The product was very effective and left my skin feeling clean and refreshing. It is very gentle during application on to the skin. Very good value for the quality. I would recommend this to others
Lindsey R.
Boston
I tried these a few time and never saw blackheads on my strips. The strips are also a little hard to apply and I would not recommend people with sensitive skin or people with peach fuzz to use these due to the harshness of pulling them off.
Taylor U.
Roxboro
after using these my skin became slightly less oily for a small amount of time. i ended up switching to the normal ones but i would definitely buy these again. i purchased these from my local walmart & i know they sell them at rite-aid & cvs
Torri F.
Dysart
These are amazing! I typically don’t have bad pores but my boyfriend does so I use these on him. The results are amazing. I love watching the strip pull the clogged pores. I can’t believe I have actually found something that works This well.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Love these charcoal pimple pull outs easy to use on your face anywhere. Also get the areas you can not normally get. The best thing is it gets all the grossness off of those problem areas.
Try them I'm sure you will fall in love with them.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?