BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
The past few times I've had experiences with these pore strips, they don't seem to latch onto the skin and the dirt as well as The original strips. I usually like using charcoal versus other products, but is just don't seem to work for my nose.
Stacy M.
This product cleared up my blackheads very well! Although it’s hurtful to take the pad off, the improvement is worth it. After all, pain means beauty. Highly recommended. All Biore products are great in helping to clean up facial imperfections.
Melissa C.
I have tried this product on multiple occasions and it never really works as well as the commercials say. Since it didn’t really work I would say it was not worth the money spent on it. It would be great if it actually did something significant.
Maria O.
I have terrible blackheads on my nose, so I've used these before. They are great, but my blackheads are so bad they just couldn't do the job. Also, I rather use a cream than the strip. I recommend if your nose does not have a million blackheads.
Charlie P.
California City
Beautiful product. Works very well. Really nasty but interesting to see what comes off of your face onto the strips. Very effective. Would use over and over if it wasn't for the expensive pricing. Would definitely buy again. Gift cards, anyone?
Alize R.
New York
I love this product , it’s the best to take out my blackheads , it was great I love it , the packaging was good , it was great for the price , came with a lot and works well , you guys should totally buy it I would really love t if you tried it
Cara W.
Goodyear
Charcoal is the major fad right now, and I love to try them out. These strips are supposed to pull all the gunk out of your pores, it pulled minimal for me. I would like to believe that it means i dont have many blackheads, but i know that I do.
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
Personally, I have a crooked nose (due to breaking it) so these didn’t work for me at all. But my cousin and mother used them the same night I did and it cleaned out their pores so well! I tried another on my chin (lol) and it even worked for it!
Laura C.
these pore strips were amazing. I could see all the dirt they collected as I pulled the strip away from my nose. This protect left my nose feeling clean and smooth! I recommend using these about 2 times a week other wise it may dry out your skin!
Caroline C.
East Ridge, TN
Loooove these strips to get out the blackheads on my nose and chin! If you don’t want to extract the blackheads yourself I think this is a great and easy alternative to using an extractor tool. I would recommend trying it to see if you like it :)
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?