Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've used this for my son since he has started puberty and it works wonderful at clearing up blackheads! He has them bad enough that almost every pore on his forehead and nose is clogged, it works for any blackheads and really clears up the face
These are really amazing pore strips! They work amazing for oily noses as well! The only thing I don't like is the black sticky residue it leaves when you peal it off sometimes, but this washes off easily with water. Besides that they're great for removing blackheads!
Me and my mom saw this at Target and decided to use it. I was my face regularly and my mom doesn't and it worked for her but not me. I feel like this product is for people who don't regularly clean there face. Worked great for my mom though! :)
These charcoal strips are some of my favorites. They are super light on the skin, and do a really good job. They don’t irritate skin, and the only pull out what they need to! they do a really good job of getting out all of the unnecessary junk!
These are my go to pore strips! They dig out the deepest of my blackheads but are still gentle enough that they don't make my nose peel. Definitely met my expectations. I got them at Walmart for only three dollars and will definitely recommend!
I have acne prone skin and struggle with blackheads. I love these so much. I try to steam my face and put these on. You can see ALLLL of your blackheads come out, it’s amazing. I use these about 3-4 times a week, and my nose has become so smooth.
Loved these pore strips! They're super easy to use and take little to no time. They're effective in getting rid of clogged pores and it's so pleasing to see all that nasty stuff taken out of your pores. Overall I love this product and buy it routinely!
This keeps my pores unclogged , it removes white heads and black heads and leaves me very satisfied with there product. I would highly recommend trying these out , nice price for the amount you get it there
These strips are great for cleaning out your pours. I used them on my nose and on my chin and they worked very well to clean all of the gunk that collects in my pours. This is definitely one I'd recommend
This product works incredibly well. All of their pore strips have worked for me every time. This product is perfect for blackhead removal if you want to see a difference in your pores. It does hurt a little to take off but the results are worth the pain. These are my favorite out of all the bioré pore strips because i always notice the best results.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos