BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kimberly F.
I've used this for my son since he has started puberty and it works wonderful at clearing up blackheads! He has them bad enough that almost every pore on his forehead and nose is clogged, it works for any blackheads and really clears up the face
emma c.
These are really amazing pore strips! They work amazing for oily noses as well! The only thing I don't like is the black sticky residue it leaves when you peal it off sometimes, but this washes off easily with water. Besides that they're great for removing blackheads!
Elle K.
Me and my mom saw this at Target and decided to use it. I was my face regularly and my mom doesn't and it worked for her but not me. I feel like this product is for people who don't regularly clean there face. Worked great for my mom though! :)
☁︎Hunter I.
Noble, IL
These charcoal strips are some of my favorites. They are super light on the skin, and do a really good job. They don’t irritate skin, and the only pull out what they need to! they do a really good job of getting out all of the unnecessary junk!
Hannah L.
These are my go to pore strips! They dig out the deepest of my blackheads but are still gentle enough that they don't make my nose peel. Definitely met my expectations. I got them at Walmart for only three dollars and will definitely recommend!
Marina D.
I have acne prone skin and struggle with blackheads. I love these so much. I try to steam my face and put these on. You can see ALLLL of your blackheads come out, it’s amazing. I use these about 3-4 times a week, and my nose has become so smooth.
kate W.
Crozet, VA
Loved these pore strips! They're super easy to use and take little to no time. They're effective in getting rid of clogged pores and it's so pleasing to see all that nasty stuff taken out of your pores. Overall I love this product and buy it routinely!
Jadyn L.
Houma La
This keeps my pores unclogged , it removes white heads and black heads and leaves me very satisfied with there product. I would highly recommend trying these out , nice price for the amount you get it there
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
These strips are great for cleaning out your pours. I used them on my nose and on my chin and they worked very well to clean all of the gunk that collects in my pours. This is definitely one I'd recommend
chloe m.
This product works incredibly well. All of their pore strips have worked for me every time. This product is perfect for blackhead removal if you want to see a difference in your pores. It does hurt a little to take off but the results are worth the pain. These are my favorite out of all the bioré pore strips because i always notice the best results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?