Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Effective at removing black heads. I can see that it works both on the strip and by looking at my nose. Taking it off makes my eyes water a little but nothing crazy or unbearable. This doesn't prevent blackheads though. I will continue to use this product until I find something more effective
These are amazing! I got a free sample and I tried it. I have tried the traditional biore pore strips and never noticed any difference. This was amazing what came out of my skin. You can see everything so clearly on the black strip. My nose looks so clear.
I like these nose stripes, but sometimes they do cause breakouts. I usually leave it on for longer than recommended because it takes awhile to dry on my nose. I will say that it is fun to peel off. I only use once or twice a every 2 weeks.
Ahh! I love these pore strips . They really do work . I have gotten a couple of boxes . They are very effective and I recommend them if you are looking for a good poor strip .
This is a no Brakner, especially considering the price and how we all have those nasty pore heads. Definitely met my expectations - it's a little harsh but my skin isn't sensitive so I didn't have a problem. I think everyone should own these
Gets rid of large pores. Use before applying make up, it makes contouring your nose and using foundation look so much better. The only thing I do wish is more product was included but overall I love it and I purchase it regularly at target!
I only tried the strips once, so I’m not sure if they were really effective or not. They felt nice and were very user friendly and easy to apply. I’d have to do more to see if they actually work over time, but I would recommend to others.
Yesssss!!!! I love these strips, they work so good. They pull all the black heads off my nose. Gross right but it works. It's so amazing, it does hurt taking it off a bit but hey no pain no gain right. I put this in my pick ups Everytime I buy my restroom items I do recommend these to anyone who's looking to get rid of black heads and have better clear skin. Give them a try. You won't regret them.
Works well with my skin and its easy to use the directions are comprehensable and this product is very effective and something I buy repeatedly when I run out. This product easily meets my expectations and is a product I will buy again.
I didn't use these that often but if you don't leave them on long enough or if it there too long nothing really happened except getting the oils out of the noise. But the product did leave me good for about two weeks then I could do another .
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos