BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
Effective at removing black heads. I can see that it works both on the strip and by looking at my nose. Taking it off makes my eyes water a little but nothing crazy or unbearable. This doesn't prevent blackheads though. I will continue to use this product until I find something more effective
Denise M.
These are amazing! I got a free sample and I tried it. I have tried the traditional biore pore strips and never noticed any difference. This was amazing what came out of my skin. You can see everything so clearly on the black strip. My nose looks so clear.
Francie 🖤.
Jacksonville, FL
I like these nose stripes, but sometimes they do cause breakouts. I usually leave it on for longer than recommended because it takes awhile to dry on my nose. I will say that it is fun to peel off. I only use once or twice a every 2 weeks.
Joanna B.
Ahh! I love these pore strips . They really do work . I have gotten a couple of boxes . They are very effective and I recommend them if you are looking for a good poor strip .
Mary A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a no Brakner, especially considering the price and how we all have those nasty pore heads. Definitely met my expectations - it's a little harsh but my skin isn't sensitive so I didn't have a problem. I think everyone should own these
Wajeeha H.
Flushing
Gets rid of large pores. Use before applying make up, it makes contouring your nose and using foundation look so much better. The only thing I do wish is more product was included but overall I love it and I purchase it regularly at target!
Erika E.
San Antonio
I only tried the strips once, so I’m not sure if they were really effective or not. They felt nice and were very user friendly and easy to apply. I’d have to do more to see if they actually work over time, but I would recommend to others.
Selena R.
Yesssss!!!! I love these strips, they work so good. They pull all the black heads off my nose. Gross right but it works. It's so amazing, it does hurt taking it off a bit but hey no pain no gain right. I put this in my pick ups Everytime I buy my restroom items I do recommend these to anyone who's looking to get rid of black heads and have better clear skin. Give them a try. You won't regret them.
Sabrina C.
Vancouver
Works well with my skin and its easy to use the directions are comprehensable and this product is very effective and something I buy repeatedly when I run out. This product easily meets my expectations and is a product I will buy again.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
I didn't use these that often but if you don't leave them on long enough or if it there too long nothing really happened except getting the oils out of the noise. But the product did leave me good for about two weeks then I could do another .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?