Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Works very well at taking at the black head out of your nose area. It met expectations very well. It's is kind of painful at first. You can buy at most drug stores. Works great and the price is low.
This product does a pretty good job with blackheads. It is a great price and I can definitely see that the product works. I have repurchased this product a few times. It will sometimes leave a little residue on your nose, and it may be a little rough on sensitive skin.
I find that these do not do any true deep cleaning of the pores, but for something temporary and cheap they work decent. It is a momentary satisfaction (for an hour or so) but then you realize there are still plenty of blackheads still on your face.
I have had no problems with this product. My nose is my trouble area when it comes to pores. My nose gets oily throughout the day and after a bit dirt and oil build up in my pores one of these strips a week and I do not have to worry about my pores.
This worked really well for me! I loved the outcome. Plus my face was super soft! Very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to other people. I've tried other face masks, but this one I have to say is one of my favorites. I get it all the time.
These strips are AMAZING! Purchased them at Walmart & happy to find them. They are not too harsh on the skin & pulling them off doesn't hurt as bad as I thought they would. I would definitely purchase these if you're looking to keep away blackheads
The videos you’ve seen online are real! This really does pull out your white and black heads. Be careful though, it does pull out the little hairs on your face as well which can be painful. I use this consistently and would recommend and repurchase!
These were pretty good, they took out a lot of blackheads and it doesn't really hurt although I feel as if it's kind of pricey but it's okay the only con is that it leaves a little bit of black residue but can easily be washed off so not a big deal
Great product! I use these after I get out of the shower and my pores and nicely steamed. Your face definitely has to be wet for them to stick. They hurt a little when you peel them off, but you can easily see all the gunk they pull from your pores!
Get these at target or walmart they do actually work and there great i love them i repurchase them like 5 times already good price affordable they are a little hurtful but worth it
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos