BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Charli O.
West Columbia
Works very well at taking at the black head out of your nose area. It met expectations very well. It's is kind of painful at first. You can buy at most drug stores. Works great and the price is low.
Casey A.
Frederick, MD
This product does a pretty good job with blackheads.  It is a great price and I can definitely see that the product works.  I have repurchased this product a few times.  It will sometimes leave a little residue on your nose, and it may be a little rough on sensitive skin.
Savannah E.
Las Vegas, NV
I find that these do not do any true deep cleaning of the pores, but for something temporary and cheap they work decent. It is a momentary satisfaction (for an hour or so) but then you realize there are still plenty of blackheads still on your face.
Riley L.
I have had no problems with this product. My nose is my trouble area when it comes to pores. My nose gets oily throughout the day and after a bit dirt and oil build up in my pores one of these strips a week and I do not have to worry about my pores.
Kayla L.
Telford
This worked really well for me! I loved the outcome. Plus my face was super soft! Very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to other people. I've tried other face masks, but this one I have to say is one of my favorites. I get it all the time.
Madeline R.
Moreno Valley , CA
These strips are AMAZING! Purchased them at Walmart & happy to find them. They are not too harsh on the skin & pulling them off doesn't hurt as bad as I thought they would. I would definitely purchase these if you're looking to keep away blackheads
Riana L.
Charlotte , NC
The videos you’ve seen online are real! This really does pull out your white and black heads. Be careful though, it does pull out the little hairs on your face as well which can be painful. I use this consistently and would recommend and repurchase!
Fatima Q.
These were pretty good, they took out a lot of blackheads and it doesn't really hurt although I feel as if it's kind of pricey but it's okay the only con is that it leaves a little bit of black residue but can easily be washed off so not a big deal
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Great product! I use these after I get out of the shower and my pores and nicely steamed. Your face definitely has to be wet for them to stick. They hurt a little when you peel them off, but you can easily see all the gunk they pull from your pores!
Rocio C.
Phoenix, AZ
Get these at target or walmart they do actually work and there great i love them i repurchase them like 5 times already good price affordable they are a little hurtful but worth it
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?