BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Aaliyah P.
Rogers
Gets a lot of gunk out of your nose but it leaves a little bit of black film around your nose. Really good for the price. Not good for sensitive skin because it is really strong.
Amber M.
Love bjore products..they are great for blackhead removal..i use often. I use bjore facial wash also. Very effective and never disappoints.  I can always count on bjore products. Nice packaging. Wish more strips came in the packages.
Jessica F.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product because I love to see the final product where you see the blackheads one the strip. It is also so satisfying to pull it off too. I feel like you would need to do it for a long time for it to get rid of most of the Black heads.
Ruth I.
I get a lot of blackheads on my nose because my face is very oily and these nose strips really help to pull out all the gunk. If you want it to work very well I suggest taking a shower before putting the strips, so your pores are nice and open.
mia💍 S.
Dallas
These pore strips are the very good for people like me who had huge black heads. I have never been disappointed and I bought this product at Walmart. It's gentle on the skin and it's it's only a little harsh taking off. I would totally recommend.
Amelia N.
Orem, UT
A generally great product but I found it a little rough for my sensitive skin. I imagine that anyone who doesn't struggle with skin that can be easily irritated would absolutely love these though. They can work wonders in the right circumstances.
Melissa C.
I have tried this product on multiple occasions and it never really works as well as the commercials say. Since it didn’t really work I would say it was not worth the money spent on it. It would be great if it actually did something significant.
Kat L.
Buffalo, NY
I tried this out with my sister because we've been dying to try anything to strip blackheads from our faces. We found that they really didn't do much for us besides dry our faces out completely.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
These strips are great for cleaning out your pours. I used them on my nose and on my chin and they worked very well to clean all of the gunk that collects in my pours. This is definitely one I'd recommend
Marina D.
I have acne prone skin and struggle with blackheads. I love these so much. I try to steam my face and put these on. You can see ALLLL of your blackheads come out, it’s amazing. I use these about 3-4 times a week, and my nose has become so smooth.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?