BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
kay s.
Whiting, IN
I love anything charcoal because it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and so smooth! these are great for your nose or other area where you have a lot of dirty pores. makes it easy to clear them out with the strips!
jumana a.
lake forest
The strips work great. It is super satisfying to peel it off and see all that rubbish you had on your face. I did also buy the face wash for this too and it’s my go to face wash. When you use them both together it’s a very satisfying and clean feeling.
La'Cacia R.
Southgate, MI
The strips works really well. It removes more black heads then i expected! The packaging comes in a really small box. The strips aren’t pricey at all it’s every affordable for facial care i would recommend for everyone to try them and see how it works !
Alexis B.
Parker, CO
I can safely say that after three boxes of these later - they work. Kinda.
They remove the blackheads like nobodys business, and leave you with a peculiar looking strip that will no doubt leave you wanting to stare at it for several minutes asking 'how the heck this works'. However - the down fall is that it leaves your nose red and (in my case), caused my nose to become extra greasy for 72+ hours after use.
Megan A.
Toronto, OH
These lore strips are alright. They don’t seem to actually get down into my pores and clear out oils. It just seems to peel of dead skin which is nice, but I’d like more out of it. I don’t think I’ll buy these again
B!B! B.
Elmont
An OK  product, I was gifted this by my sister. I gave it a 3 star because it made my face really dry, didn't quite meet expectations although it worked great for my sister she swears by it. If you have oily skin you could try it as its not too expensive, you never know it might just work for you
Tina C.
Talk about pleasing! I love using these ony nose in between masks and I love the impurities it removes! It's oddly satisfying! It does leave a small amount of black residue from the charcoal but easily rinses away.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Just purchased these due to me seeing my nose start to develop more blackheads. I haven’t really noticed a difference after 8 days of use. It is kind of messy to apply but would maybe use a scrub instead of a strip
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I absolutely love these nose strips. I’ve tried other brands and these beat all of them out of the water. I get a kick out of all the junk that comes off my nose. These are very effective. I highly recommend these.
Kiara C.
This is great for the white heads and black heads on your nose area. Wet your nose a little bit before putting this on so it can stick better and when you pull it it has a better effect on pulling the white heads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?