Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Removed about 80% of my black heads and left some residue left behind. Couldn't cover my nose completely on the tip but I do have a unique shape. For the price they are great and after the 2nd time everything was clear. I would definately recommend!
I have really sensitive skin and this was only a little irritating. It did get a lot of my blackheads out, though. I tried the original ones and I like the charcoal ones better, but I'd only use them about one a month. I would repurchase, for sure.
I don't understand why these are supposedly better than the normal strips. Nothing was pulled out, it took longer to dry, and was overall less helpful than what I was expecting. Not worth the price in my opinion and I do not recommend it strongly.
good product. sometimes leaves hard to remove residue on my nose but it works well with black heads. been using this product for over 5 years and it is very effective except i have never really had an issue with black heads but it has really helped my friend who had a horrible black head issue
I LOVE these they work soooooo well on a 1-10 scale they are a 3 but my pain tolerance is kinda high and it’s very satisfying seeing all the hunk from your nose on the strip and not on your face anymore and I would totally recommend this to EVERYONE
These pore stops are really amazing! They worked on my skin type (combination) and on my boyfriends and his brother (oily). My boyfriends brother has really bad acne and blackheads on his nose. Once he started using this it worked miracles! This is defiantly a staple in my skin care routine.
They didn’t pull out all my blackheads. And it left my skin dry. Wasn’t too impressed, would like something stronger to get the blackheads all out but keep me moisturized as well. If your blackheads aren’t deep these would work better for you.
I have used thaws biore nose strips a lot thy are great for sleepovers and they really take out the black heads. I bought them from target and they were very cheap they were gentle and did not hurt upon removal. I would most definitely buy it again
I use these strips about 2-3 times a week. I love these strips because it is easy application and it really does help get your nose clean. I tried this product when i started to see people on instagram use this and get rid of black heads and white heads. Great product and great price. Worth it
For the price, these work well! They’re easy to use, and they aren’t too painful to remove. They didn’t remove everything that I wanted them to, but they did a noticeably good job. I recommend this unless you’re looking for a serious deep-cleaning.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos