BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amber A.
Pflugerville, TX
Removed about 80% of my black heads and left some residue left behind. Couldn't cover my nose completely on the tip but I do have a unique shape. For the price they are great and after the 2nd time everything was clear. I would definately recommend!
Sue W.
I have really sensitive skin and this was only a little irritating. It did get a lot of my blackheads out, though. I tried the original ones and I like the charcoal ones better, but I'd only use them about one a month. I would repurchase, for sure.
Katie C.
Brookline, MA
I don't understand why these are supposedly better than the normal strips.  Nothing was pulled out, it took longer to dry, and was overall less helpful than what I was expecting.  Not worth the price in my opinion and I do not recommend it strongly.
Erin N.
good product. sometimes leaves hard to remove residue on my nose but it works well with black heads. been using this product for over 5 years and it is very effective except i have never really had an issue with black heads but it has really helped my friend who had a horrible black head issue
Amy N.
Covina
I LOVE these they work soooooo well on a 1-10 scale they are a 3 but my pain tolerance is kinda high and it’s very satisfying seeing all the hunk from your nose on the strip and not on your face anymore and I would totally recommend this to EVERYONE
Ruby M.
These pore stops are really amazing! They worked on my skin type (combination) and on my boyfriends and his brother (oily). My boyfriends brother has really bad acne and blackheads on his nose. Once he started using this it worked miracles! This is defiantly a staple in my skin care routine.
Shontell C.
American Fork
They didn’t pull out all my blackheads. And it left my skin dry. Wasn’t too impressed, would like something stronger to get the blackheads all out but keep me moisturized as well. If your blackheads aren’t deep these would work better for you.
Jahlia H.
I have used thaws biore nose strips a lot thy are great for sleepovers and they really take out the black heads. I bought them from target and they were very cheap they were gentle and did not hurt upon removal. I would most definitely buy it again
elise b.
I use these strips about 2-3 times a week. I love these strips because it is easy application and it really does help get your nose clean. I tried this product when i started to see people on instagram use this and get rid of black heads and white heads. Great product and great price. Worth it
McKayla S.
O'Fallon
For the price, these work well! They’re easy to use, and they aren’t too painful to remove. They didn’t remove everything that I wanted them to, but they did a noticeably good job. I recommend this unless you’re looking for a serious deep-cleaning.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?