BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Yesenia A.
Some people swear by this and I recommend it Ali because I am a beauty concierge. I think if i have very stubborn blackheads because this strip was not enough for me to get rid of my blackheads. However, other people have very clean noses after using these.
devin s.
Reading, MA
does as told, removes access oils/blackheads from pours, all i could request is that they made ones that could be used all over the face and not just the nose since i get blackheads in other places. a bit pricy to only get six, but gentle on skin.
Delaney M.
Coppell, TX
I love using this once about every week or two weeks! Definitely worth the money! Only downside is that it makes my nose feel a little itchy after using, but that may be because of the charcoal, as the normal strips don't have that affect with me.
Amy R.
The charcoal strips are my favorite. The pores on my nose look so clean afterwards. I use this strip just once a week and the results are fabulous. Also, they are a great price for a great product. It's a beauty staple that is always in my closet.
Ruby M.
These pore stops are really amazing! They worked on my skin type (combination) and on my boyfriends and his brother (oily). My boyfriends brother has really bad acne and blackheads on his nose. Once he started using this it worked miracles! This is defiantly a staple in my skin care routine.
Laura J.
Parrish, FL
Love these strips. The black strips are easy to apply and when removed pull up the dirt from the pores easily. When applying make sure to keep strips away from the soft areas of the eyes as it will be painful. These strips are an excellent option.
Taylor K.
Rockford , MN
YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS, this product is so worth the hype. I have always had pretty bad blackheads but this pulls them right out and leaves my previous mountain range of a nose into feeling like a newborns booty!! Biore knows what they are doing. FO SHO.
Laura C.
I've used these forever. They work ok. They'll get a few black heads and some peach fuzz, but nothing amazing. I just used one today and I feel like when it dries, it doesn't stick to my skin everywhere and it separates a bit. So then it doesn't actually grab much.
Janet C.
Las Vegas, NV
The application of this product is fairly easy. It dries quickly don't have to wait too long. As far as the pain factor I'm fairly sensitive to it especially on my face. This hurt but it was bearable and the mask did take a lot of my blackheads out.
Fryda M.
Ok so I have a lot of blackheads and clogged pores. And this does the job in getting them out,but it does leave black stuff on my nose? It's pretty cheap tho and it feels smooth afterwards. I've only bought it once but I'd recommend it to others💗🖤
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?