Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Some people swear by this and I recommend it Ali because I am a beauty concierge. I think if i have very stubborn blackheads because this strip was not enough for me to get rid of my blackheads. However, other people have very clean noses after using these.
does as told, removes access oils/blackheads from pours, all i could request is that they made ones that could be used all over the face and not just the nose since i get blackheads in other places. a bit pricy to only get six, but gentle on skin.
I love using this once about every week or two weeks! Definitely worth the money! Only downside is that it makes my nose feel a little itchy after using, but that may be because of the charcoal, as the normal strips don't have that affect with me.
The charcoal strips are my favorite. The pores on my nose look so clean afterwards. I use this strip just once a week and the results are fabulous. Also, they are a great price for a great product. It's a beauty staple that is always in my closet.
These pore stops are really amazing! They worked on my skin type (combination) and on my boyfriends and his brother (oily). My boyfriends brother has really bad acne and blackheads on his nose. Once he started using this it worked miracles! This is defiantly a staple in my skin care routine.
Love these strips. The black strips are easy to apply and when removed pull up the dirt from the pores easily. When applying make sure to keep strips away from the soft areas of the eyes as it will be painful. These strips are an excellent option.
YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS, this product is so worth the hype. I have always had pretty bad blackheads but this pulls them right out and leaves my previous mountain range of a nose into feeling like a newborns booty!! Biore knows what they are doing. FO SHO.
I've used these forever. They work ok. They'll get a few black heads and some peach fuzz, but nothing amazing. I just used one today and I feel like when it dries, it doesn't stick to my skin everywhere and it separates a bit. So then it doesn't actually grab much.
The application of this product is fairly easy. It dries quickly don't have to wait too long. As far as the pain factor I'm fairly sensitive to it especially on my face. This hurt but it was bearable and the mask did take a lot of my blackheads out.
Ok so I have a lot of blackheads and clogged pores. And this does the job in getting them out,but it does leave black stuff on my nose? It's pretty cheap tho and it feels smooth afterwards. I've only bought it once but I'd recommend it to others💗🖤
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos