BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
ko y.
new york
The product actually got deep into some of my clogged pores, but it didn't get into all of them. It wasn't too gentle or too harsh, but you can definitely tell it's working to a certain extent. I'd recommend it to those who have a few clogged pores.
Marissa A.
Bremerton , WA
These are my holy grail! It is so satisfying to take them off and SEE what they took out of your pores! They may seem a bit pricey but all the knock offs I’ve tried don’t hold a candle to these. I buy them all them time and will continue to do so!!
Emily D.
Louisville
It was a really good product I have really bad black heads and this was my first time using it and it was very effective and got all of the stuff of my pores and I got it at target and the only thing is that it does stick to your skin very well so if you are very sensitive I would be cautious
Jennifer W.
I give it 5 stars as a wax strip and 3 as a pore mask, I have pretty gross pores on my nose and I don't get the satisfying peel that most others get. When I look at the used strip, I want to see a full forest of blackheads, and there's maybe 10-15.
Robin H.
Paso robles, CA
I loved this it was so easy to use and got rid of most of my black heads. I bought it at Walmart the packaging was super cute and simple. I hurt when I took it off and left my nose very red but I do have sensitive skin. Otherwise I would recommend
natalie s.
Santa Ana
while they took some blackheads pff, they personally did not work that well eith my smkn. this was dissapointing and did mot reach my expectations because it did not clear that manh blackheads. i personally would not recommend this for other people
Kylee B.
I’ve watched many videos over these strips and while they seemed to be effective, they kind’ve disappointed me. My skin did feel smoother but did not remove blackheads like It said it would and it was very rough taking it off. I would not buy again.
Emilee M.
Okeechobee, FL
This is the first and only no strip brand I have ever used it is so easy to apply you dampen your skin you apply it add a little bit more water let it sit until it hardens and then you slowly peel it off and it gets all of the pours out of your nose
Dee E.
Riverdale, CA
I get it. Charcoal is the ‘IT’ thing right now. But this just didn’t work for me. The strips were way too stiff to even properly wrap around my nose. Even after trying to make it a bit flexible before applying to my nose it just didn’t work. Some strips just didn’t stick properly to my nose therefore not allowing the product to work properly.
Kayla G.
I have bought these in the past because I thought they would be a good way to remove blackheads. After using pore strips a few times I realized that they just aren't for me. These left a residue behind and didn't remove many blackheads from my nose.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?