Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Loved the results of the charcoal strips! They pulled all the blackheads out of my nose without making me bleed! I bought mine at dollar general for the first time and I would use them again! I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends
Gets rid of all blackhead in a matter of uses!! If used with opened pores or will be way loren effective! Definitely saw results after a couple of uses, I repeatedly use this! It will not disappoint you! Definitely recommend this product!
I saw clearness after about 2 uses. Great stuff. It had nice packaging and a good smell. It didnt make my face dry which is what these products normally do. I am now a repeat user. Bioré is a great brand. I don't really see much room for improvement.
I have always used the regular strips and loved them. Thought these would work better and cleanse deeper or at the very least work equally as well. However, it seemed like these strips didn't take care of near as many blackheads as the normal strips.
I wasn’t a huge fan of these. The point of these are supposed to be to remove black heads but it ripped all the hair off of my face which in the long run just created more zits. I only used it three times but had the same effects each time. Not a fan.
It really took out all the blackheads on mundo nose. Definitely met my expectations. Just wish the packs brought more the 6 strips. It hurts a bit but the results are worth it!
This works amazing for just a quick pick me up when you're feeling like your pores are clogged. Really works, especially on my boyfriend! It's a fun thing to do and doesn't get in the way of what you're doing. Definitely something I must have stocked.
These are awful. I have used them multiple time and they clear nothing out of my pores. I have really bad blackheads and these just don't work. All they do is leave behind a black residue that makes it feel like I have to wash my face all over again.
I have some large pores, also have the tendency of a lot of black heads. I purchased this and I was definitely amused! So easy to apply, and the results were even better. I noticed when I took off the strip I can see all the blackheads come off! So amazing!
I like this product better than regular Biore strips. I like the Menthol feeling, as well as the black background that allows me to see more of the stuff that comes off on the strip.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos