Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
For blackheads thia stuff is amazing! I get it every once a month or so and I always love the results. It is also quite affordable. I got it at Walgreens. Th packaging is also nice and easy to use because it fits perfectly. I will continue to purchase
Best for black head removal, rips out all impurities works really well with my skin type. Super effective, not a bad price same as most other brands like it. Met my expectations did what it’s supposed to do. No improvements needed it does the job well
I love these! Easy use, and VERY noticeable difference! It is by far the best pore strips I've used. I use these every couple of weeks! It's gentle and doesn't leave redness. It's definitely worth the like $7!! I will definitely continue to use these!
Amaaaaaaaaazing! It takes off those annoying black heads and even white heads. I am not a huge fan of the smell but it definitely does the job its supposed to! The Biore brand is amazing so Im not surprised this products is so great! Would reccomend!
My husband and I love using these to help get rid of our blackheads. I notice some blackheads come out on the strip however I do notice left over black heads after use too. I wish they were more effective because we really enjoy using them together
my most favorite pore strips there are. i bought mine at my local dollar general. the price was very low considering it's a dollar store. i would say it's in the middle of harsh and gental. ripping it off kind of hurt especially for sensitive skin.
This is the first and only no strip brand I have ever used it is so easy to apply you dampen your skin you apply it add a little bit more water let it sit until it hardens and then you slowly peel it off and it gets all of the pours out of your nose
Didn't really do much for me other than take out a couple on white heads but it does tend to get sticky when trying to apply it. If you leave it on for too long it does hurt to take off but if you take out too early it leaves the black parts stuck to the skin.
This product is very affordable and it's worth its price for the job it does. The strips are simple and easy to use. It actually takes all your blackheads and just oil built up on your nose out. Works just like a charcoal mask ,only it's smaller for your nose. I would recommend it to everybody
These strips are AMAZING! Purchased them at Walmart & happy to find them. They are not too harsh on the skin & pulling them off doesn't hurt as bad as I thought they would. I would definitely purchase these if you're looking to keep away blackheads
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos