BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Savannah E.
Las Vegas, NV
I find that these do not do any true deep cleaning of the pores, but for something temporary and cheap they work decent. It is a momentary satisfaction (for an hour or so) but then you realize there are still plenty of blackheads still on your face.
Laura J.
Parrish, FL
Love these strips. The black strips are easy to apply and when removed pull up the dirt from the pores easily. When applying make sure to keep strips away from the soft areas of the eyes as it will be painful. These strips are an excellent option.
Judy C.
Dodge City
This product is great if you have an oily nose, have blackheads and is trying to get rid of. I have and oily nose and after i use this product for a while ( 3 weeks ) and I even made my nose less oily! It also removes your blackheads and Whitehead’s really good! 100% recommend this product!
devin s.
Reading, MA
does as told, removes access oils/blackheads from pours, all i could request is that they made ones that could be used all over the face and not just the nose since i get blackheads in other places. a bit pricy to only get six, but gentle on skin.
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
Personally I don't think I have enough blackheads that this product is necessary for me. It really dries out my nose and I have to moisturize it a lot afterwards or it'll flake. The drying is probably better for people with oily and acne prone skin.
Maxine Y.
Irvine, CA
Love how satisfying this product is, watching the blackheads get pulled out and see the pores so fresh and clean. However, it does not fully get all the blackheads all the time and sometimes leaves black residue on the skin that I have to scrub off.
Mwenya M.
Love these, they work so well. They take out all the blackheads on your nose. Which is one of my major problem area. They are affordable and you can get them anywhere. You can literally see everything on the pore strip. Would buy again definitely.
maddy m.
my most favorite pore strips there are. i bought mine at my local dollar general. the price was very low considering it's a dollar store. i would say it's in the middle of harsh and gental. ripping it off kind of hurt especially for sensitive skin.
Kayla L.
Telford
This worked really well for me! I loved the outcome. Plus my face was super soft! Very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to other people. I've tried other face masks, but this one I have to say is one of my favorites. I get it all the time.
Heather L.
I absolutely love these strips. Not only do they clear your pores they leave a smooth finish. In my opinion they are the best! My favorite part is peeling the strip off and seeing all the gunk that was in my pores. The before and after is amazing!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?