Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I find that these do not do any true deep cleaning of the pores, but for something temporary and cheap they work decent. It is a momentary satisfaction (for an hour or so) but then you realize there are still plenty of blackheads still on your face.
Love these strips. The black strips are easy to apply and when removed pull up the dirt from the pores easily. When applying make sure to keep strips away from the soft areas of the eyes as it will be painful. These strips are an excellent option.
This product is great if you have an oily nose, have blackheads and is trying to get rid of. I have and oily nose and after i use this product for a while ( 3 weeks ) and I even made my nose less oily! It also removes your blackheads and Whitehead’s really good! 100% recommend this product!
does as told, removes access oils/blackheads from pours, all i could request is that they made ones that could be used all over the face and not just the nose since i get blackheads in other places. a bit pricy to only get six, but gentle on skin.
Personally I don't think I have enough blackheads that this product is necessary for me. It really dries out my nose and I have to moisturize it a lot afterwards or it'll flake. The drying is probably better for people with oily and acne prone skin.
Love how satisfying this product is, watching the blackheads get pulled out and see the pores so fresh and clean. However, it does not fully get all the blackheads all the time and sometimes leaves black residue on the skin that I have to scrub off.
Love these, they work so well. They take out all the blackheads on your nose. Which is one of my major problem area. They are affordable and you can get them anywhere. You can literally see everything on the pore strip. Would buy again definitely.
my most favorite pore strips there are. i bought mine at my local dollar general. the price was very low considering it's a dollar store. i would say it's in the middle of harsh and gental. ripping it off kind of hurt especially for sensitive skin.
This worked really well for me! I loved the outcome. Plus my face was super soft! Very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to other people. I've tried other face masks, but this one I have to say is one of my favorites. I get it all the time.
I absolutely love these strips. Not only do they clear your pores they leave a smooth finish. In my opinion they are the best! My favorite part is peeling the strip off and seeing all the gunk that was in my pores. The before and after is amazing!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos