Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Purchased these bad boys last weekend from ulta and I can say it does it's job. I don't believe it is too harsh, I have done the complete charcoal mask so this on my nose was a cinch. The price was a good value for what you get and how many you get. I will purchase again and recommend to others.
I like this product better than regular Biore strips. I like the Menthol feeling, as well as the black background that allows me to see more of the stuff that comes off on the strip.
I love it! Works really great and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I've used it a couple of times and really enjoy it. I honestly didn't know what to expect from it because it was my first time using a product from this brand but I'm so glad I branched out because I find myself always running back to Walmart or cvs to pick up another box.
Gets rid of all blackhead in a matter of uses!! If used with opened pores or will be way loren effective! Definitely saw results after a couple of uses, I repeatedly use this! It will not disappoint you! Definitely recommend this product!
It does rip off a couple of black heads but not all of them, it usually leaves a black residue on your nose after you peel the strip off! It’s really simple to apply the strip. While peeling it off it may seem like it’s getting all the blackheads out because of the pain, but it only gets a few.
I got a sample of this in my recent Cosmo and I have to tell you that after I tried it my skin has never felt so soft! Definitely gonna buy more later today. Super simple to apply and to take off. Highly recommended!
I feel like they aren't as effective as the original blackhead strips I used to use in high school. I get the feeling that this whole charcoal thing is just a ploy to boost sales, because the areas that I used these strips felt worse after using them.
I tried these charcoal pore nose strips after not seeing a big difference with the regular deep pore strips and I love these! I feel like they really get in there and clean your pores out! I've repurchased these many times and will continue to do so..
These pore strips are okay, after using them I do not see much of a difference in my pore size. I got them at cvs & I probably wouldn't buy again if I found a better brand. I wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you need a cheaper brand of pore strips.
I have always used the regular strips and loved them. Thought these would work better and cleanse deeper or at the very least work equally as well. However, it seemed like these strips didn't take care of near as many blackheads as the normal strips.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos