Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Saw no improvement. I bought these pore strips bc I have really large pores with big blackheads on my nose. Unfortunately, the strips did absolutely nothing. I saw no improvement in my pores or the blackheads and the strips hurt peeling them off your skin. This product may work for some people but not for me. I don't recommend wasting your money.
Cleans pores very nicely. Would totally buy this again. I bought it because I have bad blackheads and these helped a lot. Great for the price I paid. This was my first time using it and I was very impressed. I would buy again. Very good product! Love
I love these! Easy use, and VERY noticeable difference! It is by far the best pore strips I've used. I use these every couple of weeks! It's gentle and doesn't leave redness. It's definitely worth the like $7!! I will definitely continue to use these!
Gets rid of all blackhead in a matter of uses!! If used with opened pores or will be way loren effective! Definitely saw results after a couple of uses, I repeatedly use this! It will not disappoint you! Definitely recommend this product!
I love these strips!!!!! It might be because of the charcoal I can see all the ick stuck in my skin. I usually buy this when I can get a coupon at ulta because who doesn't love coupons! I have tried other strips and nothing seems to beat this one!!!!!
I have always used the regular strips and loved them. Thought these would work better and cleanse deeper or at the very least work equally as well. However, it seemed like these strips didn't take care of near as many blackheads as the normal strips.
I got a sample of this in my recent Cosmo and I have to tell you that after I tried it my skin has never felt so soft! Definitely gonna buy more later today. Super simple to apply and to take off. Highly recommended!
I feel like they aren't as effective as the original blackhead strips I used to use in high school. I get the feeling that this whole charcoal thing is just a ploy to boost sales, because the areas that I used these strips felt worse after using them.
I've struggled with blackheads on my nose for as long as I can remember but with these strips they're no longer a problem! A little pricey, but they have a cooling sensation while using, and they did a phenomenal job of clearing up my pores after just one use (kept it on my nose for 15 minutes)
This does not work as well at the white colored original Biore strip, it works a lot better than some other that I’ve tried but it’s just not sticky enough to be as effective as the older ones. However I still recommend this more than any other off brand pore strip.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos