BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jessica C.
Saw no improvement.  I bought these pore strips bc I have really large pores with big blackheads on my nose. Unfortunately,  the strips did absolutely nothing.  I saw no improvement in my pores or the blackheads and the strips hurt peeling them off your skin. This product may work for some people but not for me.  I don't recommend wasting your money.
Katie H.
Hyattsville
Cleans pores very nicely. Would totally buy this again. I bought it because I have bad blackheads and these helped a lot. Great for the price I paid. This was my first time using it and I was very impressed. I would buy again. Very good product! Love
Kristen M.
I love these! Easy use, and VERY noticeable difference! It is by far the best pore strips I've used. I use these every couple of weeks! It's gentle and doesn't leave redness. It's definitely worth the like $7!! I will definitely continue to use these!
Cynthia A.
Gets rid of all blackhead in a matter of uses!! If used with opened pores or will be way loren effective! Definitely saw results after a couple of uses, I repeatedly use this! It will not disappoint you! Definitely  recommend this product!
Alexandra V.
I love these strips!!!!! It might be because of the charcoal I can see all the ick stuck in my skin. I usually buy this when I can get a coupon at ulta because who doesn't love coupons! I have tried other strips and nothing seems to beat this one!!!!!
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
I have always used the regular strips and loved them. Thought these would work better and cleanse deeper or at the very least work equally as well. However, it seemed like these strips didn't take care of near as many blackheads as the normal strips.
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
I got a sample of this in my recent Cosmo and I have to tell you that after I tried it my skin has never felt so soft! Definitely gonna buy more later today. Super simple to apply and to take off. Highly recommended!
Dea L.
I feel like they aren't as effective as the original blackhead strips I used to use in high school. I get the feeling that this whole charcoal thing is just a ploy to boost sales, because the areas that I used these strips felt worse after using them.
Karla M.
Hanford, CA
I've struggled with blackheads on my nose for as long as I can remember but with these strips they're no longer a problem! A little pricey, but they have a cooling sensation while using, and they did a phenomenal job of clearing up my pores after just one use (kept it on my nose for 15 minutes)
Calista D.
Ocala, FL
This does not work as well at the white colored original Biore strip, it works a lot better than some other that I’ve tried but it’s just not sticky enough to be as effective as the older ones. However I still recommend this more than any other off brand pore strip.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?