BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kayla B.
Grand ville, MI
These pore strips are okay, they're not as strong as I'd like them to be. I have blackheads deep down and it never really seems to grasp them and pull them out. It is an okay product and can get the surface pores clean. Just wish it was a tad stronger.
Krizia F.
Bronx , NY
This is not my favorite from this brand. It does get rid of some blackheads, but not as many as the original stripes. This is more pricey at my local CVS. Did not meet my expectations I would not but again. I stick to the original or the Korean brands.
Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
This product does not work- instead of removing blackheads it left them and made them more visible. The dark charcoal was stuck on my face and I felt gross after using. This was disappointing and I think they could easily improve the product to not stick to your face and actually remove blackheads
nimi p.
These work very well. I generally enjoy using most Biore products. Very simple and easy to use. Very inexpensive, I buy them from Ulta or another local drugstore. My pores feel very clean after using this product and so I would repurchase this product.
Quinn C.
These strips in my opinion work no better than to original strips. I believe the price of these are very reasonable. I am a repeat user of these though. These unfortunately did not meet my expectations and there is lots of room for improvement i believe.
Niki K.
The bioré charcoal strips are definitely a must have for anyone looking for a good inexpensive and effective pore strip. Love these things they are like a holy grail! I have been using these ever since I first discovered them and are definitely ana amazing cheap alternate to a expensive black mask!
Samantha B.
Chestston
for me these did not work the best. I followed all the instructions and I saw no difference. I was very disappointed. I was expecting a much different response. I saw nothing on the strip itself. i would not buy it again. I wish they worked better on me.
Jazmyne G.
Helps remove blackheads and white heads on the nose. Most people have a hard time smoothing our the pores in the area. These strips are easy to use and are affective. You can get these at any local drug store as are super cheap! So anyone can buy them!
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
I enjoy using this pore strip about once a month to get out some of those clogged pores that my skin care routine just isn’t getting. This won’t clear out every pore but it does a good job of getting out most of them. I recommend to try it out if you’re curious.
Kat S.
Tarpon Springs
These deep cleansing pore strips were incredibly harsh on the skin and I would not repeat purchase them due to the fact that they leave the skin dry and feeling ragged. I would not buy them again. Be careful users with sensitive skin! 2/5 stars from me
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?