Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is really easy to find (really any drugstore should carry this) and pretty cheap. It works well but when peeling off it’ll sometimes leave pieces on your face. Would recommend to anyone wanting an affordable way to get rid of black heads.
It does rip off a couple of black heads but not all of them, it usually leaves a black residue on your nose after you peel the strip off! It’s really simple to apply the strip. While peeling it off it may seem like it’s getting all the blackheads out because of the pain, but it only gets a few.
I will continue to buy this as long as I live, lol. I honestly don't know how many boxes I've gone through thus far. I use them about once to twice a month, and they always leave me feeling satisfied with the amount of gunk that is removed from my pores
To be completely honest these strips did not work for me. I bought these for the first time. And i followed the directions but when i pulled it off none of my blackheads came off. The packaging was great. But they definitely have room for improvement.
I tried these charcoal pore nose strips after not seeing a big difference with the regular deep pore strips and I love these! I feel like they really get in there and clean your pores out! I've repurchased these many times and will continue to do so..
I wasn’t a huge fan of these. The point of these are supposed to be to remove black heads but it ripped all the hair off of my face which in the long run just created more zits. I only used it three times but had the same effects each time. Not a fan.
To be honest, this product could’ve done better. Like it worked well with staying on my skin but i wish it would really go deep in my pores like it box said. It’s still a nice product but I would prefer a more “ powerful “ pore strip. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips really remove everything possible but you have to wash your face and possibly steam your face to get your pores to open up for the pores strips to actually work and not be a waste of your time. Overall they work really well for the price and you just need to know how to use them
this product definitely did help with balckheads, maybe didnt get as much as i thought. it meet my expectations pretty much. its not too much money, good price and i bought it at target . and they last awhile:)
I love it! Works really great and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I've used it a couple of times and really enjoy it. I honestly didn't know what to expect from it because it was my first time using a product from this brand but I'm so glad I branched out because I find myself always running back to Walmart or cvs to pick up another box.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos