Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love this product so much. I don't have a massive amount of blackheads, but they become visible very quickly. This product really cleans out my nose, leaving it looking fresh and feeling soft. I was in shock by how good it was. Definitely recommended!!
for me these did not work the best. I followed all the instructions and I saw no difference. I was very disappointed. I was expecting a much different response. I saw nothing on the strip itself. i would not buy it again. I wish they worked better on me.
These nose strips are very simple and easy to use. Putting them on and taking them off don't hurt. When I use them they don't seem to actually pull out my blackheads, nothing comes out onto the strips. Wouldn't recommend buying these, it didn't do much.
These strips in my opinion work no better than to original strips. I believe the price of these are very reasonable. I am a repeat user of these though. These unfortunately did not meet my expectations and there is lots of room for improvement i believe.
awesome product that gets the job done!! it's not very pricey and works very well. it cleanses out the nose pores for weeks. i have used these for years and they never disappoint. it will certainly keep your pores clear if you use up to two times a month
This product does not work- instead of removing blackheads it left them and made them more visible. The dark charcoal was stuck on my face and I felt gross after using. This was disappointing and I think they could easily improve the product to not stick to your face and actually remove blackheads
Love this product leaves my skin soft and black head free ! I bought it because my friend said you loved it also this product comes in nice packaging easy to use it's worth the money you send on this product I highly recommend this product test it out!!
These pore strips work amazingly! The charcoal makes my face feel fresh and clean and really cleaned out my pores! I really wish Biore would come up with a full face mask! I have never had a pore strip clean so much gunk and dirt from my pores! Who knew they were so dirty to begin with! Biore did!
I love these nose strips! I've tried other ones before and they don't really do as much as these. If you're wanting to get your black heads out this is your go to! I highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a good affordable pie strip.
These pore strips work way better than the store brand pore strips. They are more expensive, but worth the price. Definitely met my expectations. I bought these pore strips at a local CVS drugstore. I would Recommend this product to other people.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos