Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Recently I bought these pore strips because they aren’t expensive and I thought it was a good deal. They didn’t really do much for me but leave my skin itchy and irritated. Maybe they will work for some people but I don’t think I will be buying these again.
I bought this product in hopes of getting rid of some blackheads around my nose. It was kinda pricey and it was painful. I expected more from this product and this brand as a whole. I would not recommend this product.
I felt like they made my skin smoother but did not take out all of my blackheads. It was also a little painful to remove and required a hard pulling motion to get off of my face. It was not terrible but I would think there are better products on the market
I’ve been using this brand since i was in middle school. I’ve always had problems with my pores and blackheads on my face. Every one of their products works brilliantly at making my face look clean and flawless! I would recommend these day in and day out!
The charcoal nose strips are more affective than the regular ones. I’ve bought the regular ones before but this is my first time using the charcoal ones and I’ll continue buying the charcoal ones. I bought it at Ulta.
I was pleasantly impressed with this product. Everyone in the house used them and had great results. The packaging was helpful. I recommend this product for all. I’m definitely going to be a repeat purchaser for this.
I also had high hopes for this product. It disappointed me. I feel like it’s more of a gimmick and trend that’s floating around. I’ve given it a try multiple times and still always got the same results. NOTHING. I do enjoy the brand just not this product.
I do love these nose strips. I find them at CVS and Walmart but they can be found at most chain stores. Price is not always the best...more on the higher end but it's worth the price. I would recommend these to everyone.
It didn’t clear up my blackheads or pull any out. I see people all the time with boire strips that are full of blackheads and that’s what I expected. In the the end I was pretty disappointed and I wouldn’t buy again.
Great strips to use to get rid of black heads. They actually work! I have always had a problem area of my nose to the point where it made me self conscious. These pore strips alleviate that for me and allow me to be a more confident woman!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos