BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jordan M.
These are the best strips for my nose! It gets all but the deepest of whiteheads. Very reasonable on price in my opinion. These leave my nose very smooth; also I cut one in half sometimes to get on my chin and in between my eyebrows. Highly recommend
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I will continue to buy this as long as I live, lol. I honestly don't know how many boxes I've gone through thus far. I use them about once to twice a month, and they always leave me feeling satisfied with the amount of gunk that is removed from my pores
Dea L.
I feel like they aren't as effective as the original blackhead strips I used to use in high school. I get the feeling that this whole charcoal thing is just a ploy to boost sales, because the areas that I used these strips felt worse after using them.
Drakara S.
I love it! Works really great and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I've used it a couple of times and really enjoy it. I honestly didn't know what to expect from it because it was my first time using a product from this brand but I'm so glad I branched out because I find myself always running back to Walmart or cvs to pick up another box.
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have some large pores, also have the tendency of a lot of black heads. I purchased this and I was definitely amused! So easy to apply, and the results were even better. I noticed when I took off the strip I can see all the blackheads come off! So amazing!
Megan R.
Roseville
These are awful. I have used them multiple time and they clear nothing out of my pores. I have really bad blackheads and these just don't work. All they do is leave behind a black residue that makes it feel like I have to wash my face all over again.
Hannah B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
These pore strips are okay, after using them I do not see much of a difference in my pore size. I got them at cvs & I probably wouldn't buy again if I found a better brand. I wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you need a cheaper brand of pore strips.
Kelsey S.
These work better than the original pore strips, but still don’t quite get as much blackheads as I would like. They definitely made a difference though! I will be repurchasing these again and will use them regularly to see if that makes a difference!
Alexandra M.
This thing is amazing, after one use I can see so much change in my skin. It definitely is very effective at clearing your skin and cleaning your pores because of all the gunk it takes out, but it is a little bit painful so be aware of that before using. Nothing you can’t handle but it is there.
Megan H.
Purchased these bad boys last weekend from ulta and I can say it does it's job. I don't believe it is too harsh, I have done the complete charcoal mask so this on my nose was a cinch. The price was a good value for what you get and how many you get. I will purchase again and recommend to others.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?