Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are the best strips for my nose! It gets all but the deepest of whiteheads. Very reasonable on price in my opinion. These leave my nose very smooth; also I cut one in half sometimes to get on my chin and in between my eyebrows. Highly recommend
I will continue to buy this as long as I live, lol. I honestly don't know how many boxes I've gone through thus far. I use them about once to twice a month, and they always leave me feeling satisfied with the amount of gunk that is removed from my pores
I feel like they aren't as effective as the original blackhead strips I used to use in high school. I get the feeling that this whole charcoal thing is just a ploy to boost sales, because the areas that I used these strips felt worse after using them.
I love it! Works really great and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I've used it a couple of times and really enjoy it. I honestly didn't know what to expect from it because it was my first time using a product from this brand but I'm so glad I branched out because I find myself always running back to Walmart or cvs to pick up another box.
I have some large pores, also have the tendency of a lot of black heads. I purchased this and I was definitely amused! So easy to apply, and the results were even better. I noticed when I took off the strip I can see all the blackheads come off! So amazing!
These are awful. I have used them multiple time and they clear nothing out of my pores. I have really bad blackheads and these just don't work. All they do is leave behind a black residue that makes it feel like I have to wash my face all over again.
These pore strips are okay, after using them I do not see much of a difference in my pore size. I got them at cvs & I probably wouldn't buy again if I found a better brand. I wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you need a cheaper brand of pore strips.
These work better than the original pore strips, but still don’t quite get as much blackheads as I would like. They definitely made a difference though! I will be repurchasing these again and will use them regularly to see if that makes a difference!
This thing is amazing, after one use I can see so much change in my skin. It definitely is very effective at clearing your skin and cleaning your pores because of all the gunk it takes out, but it is a little bit painful so be aware of that before using. Nothing you can’t handle but it is there.
Purchased these bad boys last weekend from ulta and I can say it does it's job. I don't believe it is too harsh, I have done the complete charcoal mask so this on my nose was a cinch. The price was a good value for what you get and how many you get. I will purchase again and recommend to others.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos