BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Arianna V.
Cleveland
Gets small blackheads out very well and makes my pores smaller. I love how fast and easy it was and of course I didn't expect the strip to take all of my blackheads out. I wish that it was a sheet instead of just for the nose but overall it works very well.
Kate E.
I immediately broke out in acne and a rash so clearly some ingredients in this are different from the original strips. I definitely would not recommend this or anything with charcoal to others who have sensitive skin since I have learned is not very gentle.
Hailee T.
Beulaville
I have blackheads all the time, this was my first charcoal blackhead strip instead of mask and I love it. It's not too expensive and doesn't hurt like some other brands of charcoal masks or strips. Make sure you wash your face beforehand and it's not oily.
Maddie H.
Sheridan
I loved how easy it was to peel off my nose! My husband also liked seeing how many black heads were peeled off! It worked pretty well for a lower end mask! I bought it on sale with a coupon which made it fairly cheap! I’d recommend to others for a starter!
Aryn M.
These are pretty much a staple in my house. The only thing I don't like is that I feel like you have to time it absolutely perfectly on when to peel off, otherwise you accomplish nothing. Regardless, still love using them and they really get the blackheads.
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Used these nose strips and they only partially works for me. I had a hard time figuring out when the best time to remove them was. If I followed the instructions then they barely lifted any of the blackheads out of my nose. If I left them on there longer or took them off to you soon nothing came out.
Casey D.
Frisco
I love a good pore strip and I love, love, love charcoal! This really does get most of my blackheads out and I use them on my nose and chin. A little painful to peel off, but not really to the point of being a deterrent. My biggest gripe is that they're pricey for how many you get in the box--I've started just buying Korean charcoal strips on Amazon that work just as well, are cruelty free, and are soooo much cheaper.
Hope A.
Bristol, CT
love these strips better than the normal ones. it wa amazing (and gross) to see what came up when I was done. but it didn't leave my nose sticky or dry which is important to me. also it did not feel like I was pulling a layer of skin off which was awesome!
Emma B.
 Best thing that ever been in my bathroom  Feeling it off is the best part because you get to see it I feel like if you have a lot of blackheads and you can see them visually this is the best product for you great if you're on a budget also  So give it a try
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
The Biore charcoal nose strips worked great. My goal was to remove black heads and it was definitely achieved with this product. They were very easy to apply and remove, I was overly impressed by the end results. It left my nose feeling smooth and clean.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?