Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Gets small blackheads out very well and makes my pores smaller. I love how fast and easy it was and of course I didn't expect the strip to take all of my blackheads out. I wish that it was a sheet instead of just for the nose but overall it works very well.
I immediately broke out in acne and a rash so clearly some ingredients in this are different from the original strips. I definitely would not recommend this or anything with charcoal to others who have sensitive skin since I have learned is not very gentle.
I have blackheads all the time, this was my first charcoal blackhead strip instead of mask and I love it. It's not too expensive and doesn't hurt like some other brands of charcoal masks or strips. Make sure you wash your face beforehand and it's not oily.
I loved how easy it was to peel off my nose! My husband also liked seeing how many black heads were peeled off! It worked pretty well for a lower end mask! I bought it on sale with a coupon which made it fairly cheap! I’d recommend to others for a starter!
These are pretty much a staple in my house. The only thing I don't like is that I feel like you have to time it absolutely perfectly on when to peel off, otherwise you accomplish nothing. Regardless, still love using them and they really get the blackheads.
Used these nose strips and they only partially works for me. I had a hard time figuring out when the best time to remove them was. If I followed the instructions then they barely lifted any of the blackheads out of my nose. If I left them on there longer or took them off to you soon nothing came out.
I love a good pore strip and I love, love, love charcoal! This really does get most of my blackheads out and I use them on my nose and chin. A little painful to peel off, but not really to the point of being a deterrent. My biggest gripe is that they're pricey for how many you get in the box--I've started just buying Korean charcoal strips on Amazon that work just as well, are cruelty free, and are soooo much cheaper.
love these strips better than the normal ones. it wa amazing (and gross) to see what came up when I was done. but it didn't leave my nose sticky or dry which is important to me. also it did not feel like I was pulling a layer of skin off which was awesome!
Best thing that ever been in my bathroom Feeling it off is the best part because you get to see it I feel like if you have a lot of blackheads and you can see them visually this is the best product for you great if you're on a budget also So give it a try
The Biore charcoal nose strips worked great. My goal was to remove black heads and it was definitely achieved with this product. They were very easy to apply and remove, I was overly impressed by the end results. It left my nose feeling smooth and clean.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos