BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
anjali m.
moncks corner, sc
this doesn't remove as many blackheads as you would thing. when peeling off it can hurt but thats typical. i purchased this product at walmart. it was quite disappointing, but if there are a few youtube videos that show you how to make them more effective.
Hope A.
Bristol, CT
love these strips better than the normal ones. it wa amazing (and gross) to see what came up when I was done. but it didn't leave my nose sticky or dry which is important to me. also it did not feel like I was pulling a layer of skin off which was awesome!
Casey D.
Frisco
I love a good pore strip and I love, love, love charcoal! This really does get most of my blackheads out and I use them on my nose and chin. A little painful to peel off, but not really to the point of being a deterrent. My biggest gripe is that they're pricey for how many you get in the box--I've started just buying Korean charcoal strips on Amazon that work just as well, are cruelty free, and are soooo much cheaper.
Sherisa S.
I find that the only times these work for me is when I steam my face for a few minutes and completely open up my pores. Even then, it doesn't always remove all the blackheads from my nose and once I finish washing my face, it leaves me with an itchy nose.
Paige K.
I tried this strip once and it was okay. I was expecting more. It was gentle but I was hoping it would have removed more blackheads. I bought it at my local drug store. Reasonably priced but just wishing it offered more for my clogged pores and black heads.
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I LOVE THESE! If you have never used biore strips, get excited because they are too fun. I have a lot of black heads on my nose and these help so so much. After using the strip, I always clean my face and nose after just to make sure you get everything out!
Tracy L.
These are the only pore strips I will use on my skin. It's a bit bizarre to see the sebaceous plugs stuck on the black fabric but it's quite addicting! I think it's very effective and would recommend this to my friends anyday. I'd buy it again for sure!
Ashley H.
Daingerfield
I absolutely love this product. I like to put this on right out of the shower. It gets a lot of my black heads. Pricing is just right. Tugs on skin a little bit but it's not something I mind. Ive purchased this more than once. And will again when I'm out
Makayla H.
Coeburn
It definitely rips out some of the blackheads, but it does not get ALL of my blackheads. It’s a cheap alternative to other products though (honestly I’ve not found any product that clears my pores 100% other than chemical peels) so def worth the price.
Cianna L.
These nose strips are very simple and easy to use. Putting them on and taking them off don't hurt. When I use them they don't seem to actually pull out my blackheads, nothing comes out onto the strips. Wouldn't recommend buying these, it didn't do much.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?