Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
this doesn't remove as many blackheads as you would thing. when peeling off it can hurt but thats typical. i purchased this product at walmart. it was quite disappointing, but if there are a few youtube videos that show you how to make them more effective.
love these strips better than the normal ones. it wa amazing (and gross) to see what came up when I was done. but it didn't leave my nose sticky or dry which is important to me. also it did not feel like I was pulling a layer of skin off which was awesome!
I love a good pore strip and I love, love, love charcoal! This really does get most of my blackheads out and I use them on my nose and chin. A little painful to peel off, but not really to the point of being a deterrent. My biggest gripe is that they're pricey for how many you get in the box--I've started just buying Korean charcoal strips on Amazon that work just as well, are cruelty free, and are soooo much cheaper.
I find that the only times these work for me is when I steam my face for a few minutes and completely open up my pores. Even then, it doesn't always remove all the blackheads from my nose and once I finish washing my face, it leaves me with an itchy nose.
I tried this strip once and it was okay. I was expecting more. It was gentle but I was hoping it would have removed more blackheads. I bought it at my local drug store. Reasonably priced but just wishing it offered more for my clogged pores and black heads.
I LOVE THESE! If you have never used biore strips, get excited because they are too fun. I have a lot of black heads on my nose and these help so so much. After using the strip, I always clean my face and nose after just to make sure you get everything out!
These are the only pore strips I will use on my skin. It's a bit bizarre to see the sebaceous plugs stuck on the black fabric but it's quite addicting! I think it's very effective and would recommend this to my friends anyday. I'd buy it again for sure!
I absolutely love this product. I like to put this on right out of the shower. It gets a lot of my black heads. Pricing is just right. Tugs on skin a little bit but it's not something I mind. Ive purchased this more than once. And will again when I'm out
It definitely rips out some of the blackheads, but it does not get ALL of my blackheads. It’s a cheap alternative to other products though (honestly I’ve not found any product that clears my pores 100% other than chemical peels) so def worth the price.
These nose strips are very simple and easy to use. Putting them on and taking them off don't hurt. When I use them they don't seem to actually pull out my blackheads, nothing comes out onto the strips. Wouldn't recommend buying these, it didn't do much.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos