Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Gets small blackheads out very well and makes my pores smaller. I love how fast and easy it was and of course I didn't expect the strip to take all of my blackheads out. I wish that it was a sheet instead of just for the nose but overall it works very well.
They are alright, but definitely don't do a thang honey! I got some collecting dust in my cabinet. I grabbed some in the impulse buy section at Ulta and save your money and grab some demalogical tools to squeeze those blackheads out. This will not do that.
These are super easy to use and work great! My nose is definitely a problem area for me. I have huge pores and definitely struggle with blackheads in that area but this helps so much! Highly recommend!
This product does what it says it supposed to do, in terms of removing junk from the pores. However, it is not easy to apply, as you have to wet your face but have dry hands in order to apply it, and the strips do not stick well to the outer edges of the nose. It is also very uncomfortable to remove.
I immediately broke out in acne and a rash so clearly some ingredients in this are different from the original strips. I definitely would not recommend this or anything with charcoal to others who have sensitive skin since I have learned is not very gentle.
I love the concept of this product and it works but it's very paniful. I have sensitive skin and it left my skin red and blottchy after i removed this. I tried leaving it on for a shorter amount of time but still the same results. I would not buy it again.
I loved how easy it was to peel off my nose! My husband also liked seeing how many black heads were peeled off! It worked pretty well for a lower end mask! I bought it on sale with a coupon which made it fairly cheap! I’d recommend to others for a starter!
These were really easy to use. They hardened pretty quickly and were very effective. It hurt getting it off once it was dried, but that just means it’s working. I would recommend to others that are wanting to remove blackheads and get a satisfying pore cleansing.
Can NEVER go wrong with the classics nose stripes. I did however forget to take it off in the proper time so it got way too hard and ended up hurting more when it was time to come off. However, the product did remover the blackheads so no complaints with the actual product. Will always come back again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos