BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Arianna V.
Cleveland
Gets small blackheads out very well and makes my pores smaller. I love how fast and easy it was and of course I didn't expect the strip to take all of my blackheads out. I wish that it was a sheet instead of just for the nose but overall it works very well.
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
They are alright, but definitely don't do a thang honey! I got some collecting dust in my cabinet. I grabbed some in the impulse buy section at Ulta and save your money and grab some demalogical tools to squeeze those blackheads out. This will not do that.
Evelyn W.
These are super easy to use and work great! My nose is definitely a problem area for me. I have huge pores and definitely struggle with blackheads in that area but this helps so much! Highly recommend!
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
This product does what it says it supposed to do, in terms of removing junk from the pores. However, it is not easy to apply, as you have to wet your face but have dry hands in order to apply it, and the strips do not stick well to the outer edges of the nose. It is also very uncomfortable to remove.
Kate E.
I immediately broke out in acne and a rash so clearly some ingredients in this are different from the original strips. I definitely would not recommend this or anything with charcoal to others who have sensitive skin since I have learned is not very gentle.
Sam C.
Islip
I love the concept of this product and it works but it's very paniful. I have sensitive skin and it left my skin red and blottchy after i removed this. I tried leaving it on for a shorter amount of time but still the same results. I would not buy it again.
Maddie H.
Sheridan
I loved how easy it was to peel off my nose! My husband also liked seeing how many black heads were peeled off! It worked pretty well for a lower end mask! I bought it on sale with a coupon which made it fairly cheap! I’d recommend to others for a starter!
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
These were really easy to use. They hardened pretty quickly and were very effective. It hurt getting it off once it was dried, but that just means it’s working. I would recommend to others that are wanting to remove blackheads and get a satisfying pore cleansing.
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
Can NEVER go wrong with the classics nose stripes. I did however forget to take it off in the proper time so it got way too hard and ended up hurting more when it was time to come off. However, the product did remover the blackheads so no complaints with the actual product. Will always come back again.
Nike T.
I love Biore! I have white heads around my nostrils and use the strips to remove and the charcoal cleanser to clean my face. Love the tingly feeling!Works well. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore StripsBioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?