BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jessica K.
Bowling Green, KY
These are THE BEST pore strips ever! I used and loved the regular Biore nose strips for forever until I found these. Somehow these specific nose strips manage to get EVERYTHING out. It's so satisfying peeling this off and seeing the amazing results every time!
Kameron L.
Magna
I liked these but i wish more came in the box. I got it at walmart and for the price i think more should’ve came in the box. It worked well for me and i would use them again. Easy to use and easy to clean up i liked that alot about it. I would recommend these!
joselyn a.
Los Angeles
i absoulutly love this prooduct it is very effective on my skin and has helped me alot with my pores and how huge they wre before i ever used this product and i realy enjoyed the packaging and everythgin included in the product i can say that im very pleased.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I was very hesitant at first about trying these strips. I’ve always used nose strips but have heard some iffy charcoal stories. The strips did their job, very well I might add but it did sting a bit taking them off. A few tears in my eyes but it was worth it!
Sheyna L.
HONOLULU
This Pore strip did its job! Definitely cleaned out my white heads and black heads! Placing the strip was gentle, and pulling it off did make me tear a little but it worked great! I would buy this product again! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Ashley M.
Minerva
I loved it! It took my blackheads away. I use it all the time! It's the best! I am a repeat user. My friend inroduced it to me and I'm glad I tried it! I bought it at dollar General. Oh yes it met my expectations. I would defiantly recommen it to others@
Tori S.
sherwood, AR
Man oh man, these are probably the best nose strips I HAVE EVER USED! I've used these strips for probably 2 and half years by now! These things never fail when it comes to getting rid of black heads & white heads! Check this product out! It's a life saver!🙌
Sabrina C.
Carpentersville
I've had blackheads/ white heads for months now, and I've used many fave scrubbers to remove them, but none has actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. One star is missing because some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. Will buy again .
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
They are alright, but definitely don't do a thang honey! I got some collecting dust in my cabinet. I grabbed some in the impulse buy section at Ulta and save your money and grab some demalogical tools to squeeze those blackheads out. This will not do that.
Bernice H.
Frisco
This product is a cheaper alternative to the boscia pore strips and does the same thing. I love this product so much, it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I always use one of these on the day of a big event before my makeup to help prep my skin and it definitely makes my foundation go on better!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?