Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are THE BEST pore strips ever! I used and loved the regular Biore nose strips for forever until I found these. Somehow these specific nose strips manage to get EVERYTHING out. It's so satisfying peeling this off and seeing the amazing results every time!
I liked these but i wish more came in the box. I got it at walmart and for the price i think more should’ve came in the box. It worked well for me and i would use them again. Easy to use and easy to clean up i liked that alot about it. I would recommend these!
i absoulutly love this prooduct it is very effective on my skin and has helped me alot with my pores and how huge they wre before i ever used this product and i realy enjoyed the packaging and everythgin included in the product i can say that im very pleased.
I was very hesitant at first about trying these strips. I’ve always used nose strips but have heard some iffy charcoal stories. The strips did their job, very well I might add but it did sting a bit taking them off. A few tears in my eyes but it was worth it!
I loved it! It took my blackheads away. I use it all the time! It's the best! I am a repeat user. My friend inroduced it to me and I'm glad I tried it! I bought it at dollar General. Oh yes it met my expectations. I would defiantly recommen it to others@
Man oh man, these are probably the best nose strips I HAVE EVER USED! I've used these strips for probably 2 and half years by now! These things never fail when it comes to getting rid of black heads & white heads! Check this product out! It's a life saver!🙌
I've had blackheads/ white heads for months now, and I've used many fave scrubbers to remove them, but none has actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. One star is missing because some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. Will buy again .
They are alright, but definitely don't do a thang honey! I got some collecting dust in my cabinet. I grabbed some in the impulse buy section at Ulta and save your money and grab some demalogical tools to squeeze those blackheads out. This will not do that.
This product is a cheaper alternative to the boscia pore strips and does the same thing. I love this product so much, it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I always use one of these on the day of a big event before my makeup to help prep my skin and it definitely makes my foundation go on better!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos