Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The Biore charcoal nose strips worked great. My goal was to remove black heads and it was definitely achieved with this product. They were very easy to apply and remove, I was overly impressed by the end results. It left my nose feeling smooth and clean.
These were pretty great, but don't work too well unless you really have your nose soaking wet. It pulled out many black heads and was a pretty good price, you get a lot of strips too. Would buy again, but don't use often enough to really need it often.
For affordable pore strips I always buy Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips . I have used their normal pore strips and after trying their charcoal ones they are my go to now. They work great and I buy them once every two or three months. I definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for affordable and great working pore strips.
These strips are good for a superficial cleanse. After applying them on my skin and removing them I definitely noticed the difference. Downfall is that they are a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend them to others but not as a deep cleaning method.
These pore strips work way better than the store brand pore strips. They are more expensive, but worth the price. Definitely met my expectations. I bought these pore strips at a local CVS drugstore. I would Recommend this product to other people.
I loved these. You can see so much more gunk when using these and i feel like it pulls more! You don’t get as good as a value as the normal ones which suck but i do feel they work skittle better. Very effective and I would definitely be buying again!!!
It really made sure to get all of the blackheads, I even gave a pore strip to my friend and she loved the work. I went to a Target near my house to purchase two boxes. It’s actualy very simple to use and gentle no pain at all except the obvious peeling.
Fairly inexpensive but does the job well. Calms down major blackheads, in general works about as well as you would expect from this type of product. Have to position in certain ways to make sure it really sticks on otherwise it doesn't pull off anything.
These pore strips do nothing for me. I'm not sure if I'm not using them correctly, or maybe I just don't have anything in my pores (probably unlikely), but every time I have tried to use one, nothing is on the strip when I remove it. Highly disappointed.
This product does not work- instead of removing blackheads it left them and made them more visible. The dark charcoal was stuck on my face and I felt gross after using. This was disappointing and I think they could easily improve the product to not stick to your face and actually remove blackheads
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos