Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These have been seen all over social media lately and they work just as well as everyone says! They definitely clean out those pores and get rid of any black heads! Its a great product for a cheap price at any local drug store. I use this product every week!
Feels like it is ripping your skin off lol but it works extremely well. It truly unclog the pores and leaves your pores invisible and your nose as soft as a baby's butt. I would definitely buy this again and I have a dozen times, I've never been disappointed.
Worked very well really cleaned out my pores and made them appear smaller and made my skin look much healthier. Have repurchased them several times and will continue to do so. I use them about 2-4 times a week and always recommend them to family and friends!
These work really really well and I would recommend it compared to others I've tried in the past but the reason for it only getting 4 out of 5 stars is because there's always room for improvement but I do buy it all the time and will continue to buy it
I was skeptical about this product but pleasantly surprised. The price was comparable to other brands. It was packaged well and the instructions made it easy to use. It was not too harsh on my sensitive skin yet but it worked wonders at de-clogging my pores.
These were OK, I felt they weren't as effective as I'd hope. I prefer cream texture that dry and you have to peel off over the strips. Also for the price I don't think it's worth it you only get a few of them and most you end of using up in trial and error. :(
the product itself is not as great as you think it might be. it did a good job peeling off the white heads off the nose but it wasn't too good of a pull. most of the adhesive doesnt stick well to the skin so you end up having the adhesive stuck to your face.
I personally thought these strips were a bit pricey but they were worth it! The strips removed all my white and black head on my nose, chin, and forehead. Of course if you've got sensitive skin like me it does hurt pulling off but as they say "Beauty is pain!"
Helps to remove stubborn blackheads but can also peel off skin so be carful when removing the strip! It is very easy to use and you can buy them anywhere! I would buy them again and try to use them one a week to keep my nose free of blackheads and large pores
When they actually stick to your nose (sometimes i have a lot of trouble getting it to stick down) they work pretty well. The packaging is good, but occasionally the foil doesn’t tear properly. I think they’re a little overpriced. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos