BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gabby J.
Sugar Loaf, NY
These have been seen all over social media lately and they work just as well as everyone says! They definitely clean out those pores and get rid of any black heads! Its a great product for a cheap price at any local drug store. I use this product every week!
Allysía A.
Feels like it is ripping your skin off lol but it works extremely well. It truly unclog the pores and leaves your pores invisible and your nose as soft as a baby's butt. I would definitely buy this again and I have a dozen times, I've never been disappointed.
Felecia F.
Idaho
Worked very well really cleaned out my pores and made them appear smaller and made my skin look much healthier. Have repurchased them several times and will continue to do so. I use them about 2-4 times a week and always recommend them to family and friends!
Hunter T.
New York
These work really really well and I would recommend it compared to others I've tried in the past but the reason for it only getting 4 out of 5 stars is because there's always room for improvement but I do buy it all the time and will continue to buy it
Amanda M.
Acworth, GA
I was skeptical about this product but pleasantly surprised. The price was comparable to other brands. It was packaged well and the instructions made it easy to use. It was not too harsh on my sensitive skin yet but it worked wonders at de-clogging my pores.
Ivette M.
Los Angeles, CA
These were OK, I felt they weren't as effective as I'd hope. I prefer cream texture that dry and you have to peel off over the strips. Also for the price I don't think it's worth it you only get a few of them and most you end of using up in trial and error. :(
Vineetha T.
Leesburg
the product itself is not as great as you think it might be. it did a good job peeling off the white heads off the nose but it wasn't too good of a pull. most of the adhesive doesnt stick well to the skin so you end up having the adhesive stuck to your face.
avery a.
Dallas
I personally thought these strips were a bit pricey but they were worth it! The strips removed all my white and black head on my nose, chin, and forehead. Of course if you've got sensitive skin like me it does hurt pulling off but as they say "Beauty is pain!"
Jordan P.
Coconut Creek, FL
Helps to remove stubborn blackheads but can also peel off skin so be carful when removing the strip! It is very easy to use and you can buy them anywhere! I would buy them again and try to use them one a week to keep my nose free of blackheads and large pores
Annalise N.
When they actually stick to your nose (sometimes i have a lot of trouble getting it to stick down) they work pretty well. The packaging is good, but occasionally the foil doesn’t tear properly. I think they’re a little overpriced. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?