BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Scarlett S.
One of the most useful products I've ever used. It really rips off all the blackheads and gets your face smooth. I've used this product for about 4 years now. Very effective, just the blackheads come back very quickly. I recommend to others for quick relief!
Allysía A.
Feels like it is ripping your skin off lol but it works extremely well. It truly unclog the pores and leaves your pores invisible and your nose as soft as a baby's butt. I would definitely buy this again and I have a dozen times, I've never been disappointed.
Beth A.
Pocono
I like this product. I think it is effective and does exactly what it is suppose to. I wish it would come with more strips and straight ones to put on my forehead or chin. Other than that I think it is a great product. I get mine from the grocery store or CVS.
Brook G.
Aurora, IL
These are super fun and oddly satisfying to do. They don't work as well as I would like, around the bridge of your nose they don't pick up too many blackheads but they get a lot from the nostrils. Works better if you wash and exfoliate your skin first.
Talisa H.
This product is amazing at getting those tiny blackheads from around my nose. After using the pore strips, my foundation goes on a lot smoother around my nose area than if I did not use them. They are quick and simple to use and definitely worth every penny!
Kameron L.
Magna
I liked these but i wish more came in the box. I got it at walmart and for the price i think more should’ve came in the box. It worked well for me and i would use them again. Easy to use and easy to clean up i liked that alot about it. I would recommend these!
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, pa
My mother purchased these for me and I love them! I use them frequently. Especially after a week of hard work in the garden. I have used strips before, but this was my first time using B iore brand. They definitely exceeded my expectations. I would buy again.
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
It’s pretty good! They really cleanse your pores. Little pricey for how many come in a pack but they do work quite well. I especially like the ones with the strips that aren’t just for the nose, so you can get the whole T zone. Pretty good product, I’ve bought it about 2 times and never lets me down
jennifer c.
Omg I've never been so disgusted with my acne. This was recommended to me by my friend. I've always tried so many different pore strips. Let me tell you so much junk came out of my nose. It's not like the other nose strips that all you see is hair with like a couple of black heads.
Breanne J.
Marion, IN
I love this product! It really gets into your pores and lifts out all the gunk you miss with just washing your face. I do recommend this product for people who have bigger pores because it really helps get out all the dirt and oil. Would definitely buy again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?