Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
One of the most useful products I've ever used. It really rips off all the blackheads and gets your face smooth. I've used this product for about 4 years now. Very effective, just the blackheads come back very quickly. I recommend to others for quick relief!
Feels like it is ripping your skin off lol but it works extremely well. It truly unclog the pores and leaves your pores invisible and your nose as soft as a baby's butt. I would definitely buy this again and I have a dozen times, I've never been disappointed.
I like this product. I think it is effective and does exactly what it is suppose to. I wish it would come with more strips and straight ones to put on my forehead or chin. Other than that I think it is a great product. I get mine from the grocery store or CVS.
These are super fun and oddly satisfying to do. They don't work as well as I would like, around the bridge of your nose they don't pick up too many blackheads but they get a lot from the nostrils. Works better if you wash and exfoliate your skin first.
This product is amazing at getting those tiny blackheads from around my nose. After using the pore strips, my foundation goes on a lot smoother around my nose area than if I did not use them. They are quick and simple to use and definitely worth every penny!
I liked these but i wish more came in the box. I got it at walmart and for the price i think more should’ve came in the box. It worked well for me and i would use them again. Easy to use and easy to clean up i liked that alot about it. I would recommend these!
My mother purchased these for me and I love them! I use them frequently. Especially after a week of hard work in the garden. I have used strips before, but this was my first time using B iore brand. They definitely exceeded my expectations. I would buy again.
It’s pretty good! They really cleanse your pores. Little pricey for how many come in a pack but they do work quite well. I especially like the ones with the strips that aren’t just for the nose, so you can get the whole T zone. Pretty good product, I’ve bought it about 2 times and never lets me down
Omg I've never been so disgusted with my acne. This was recommended to me by my friend. I've always tried so many different pore strips. Let me tell you so much junk came out of my nose. It's not like the other nose strips that all you see is hair with like a couple of black heads.
I love this product! It really gets into your pores and lifts out all the gunk you miss with just washing your face. I do recommend this product for people who have bigger pores because it really helps get out all the dirt and oil. Would definitely buy again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos