BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jennifer W.
Glasgow
Love this product! Leave me skin feeling fresh! Takes care of blackheads that I have a huge problem with. It was my first time using this product and love it. It's very gentle. I would recommend to anyone. This product is always at the top of my shopping list.
avery a.
Dallas
I personally thought these strips were a bit pricey but they were worth it! The strips removed all my white and black head on my nose, chin, and forehead. Of course if you've got sensitive skin like me it does hurt pulling off but as they say "Beauty is pain!"
Bekah N.
Spencerport, NY
The pore strips are not only great for your nose, but also for other problem areas (chin, cheeks, forehead). They don't pull out the blackheads completely but they do unclog a lot of them and allow your next step (face wash, other masks, etc) to really work.
Ashley M.
Meriden
Easy to use product with concise directions for use. My husband and I both have used these and it minimizes our pores, smooths skin by removing dead skin and the charcoal is super refreshing!
It does require you to clean your skin after, due to leaving black film occasionally. Over all an awesome product!
Maddy S.
beach park
These pore strips are honestly so amazing! Every time I use one it always meets all of my expectations, I think that you honestly get the most bang for your buck with these products and certainly recommend these strips for anyone with the stubborn blackhead.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I LOVE THESE! My husband will even use them with me. They get so much guns out of your pores without hurting to bad. I got mine at Walmart but I’m sure most drugstores carry them. I buy them every few months or so when I feel like my pores are getting yucky.
Annalise N.
When they actually stick to your nose (sometimes i have a lot of trouble getting it to stick down) they work pretty well. The packaging is good, but occasionally the foil doesn’t tear properly. I think they’re a little overpriced. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Karissa G.
Fresno, CA
these pore strips are really nice! They definitely help remove excess oil from my skin. There is some residue left behind but it can easily be removed with soap and water. I have used these in other places besides my nose to help with oil and blackheads and it
Erin J.
Vancouver, WA
My husband is a mans man and hates skincare. Sadly he married me who is obsessed. I have tried these on him with his blackheads and to no avail have they proved effective. They don't grip well nor do they come off cleaning. Oftentimes residue is left behind.
Sarah C.
This product was decent, it didn’t get all of the black heads like I thought it would but it was gentle on my skin and this was only the first time I had used them. I bought them at Walmart so I would try them again. There is always room for improvement
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?